Rangers Picture Thread

20 hours ago, Don54 said:

You've heard of Where's Wally?; now get ready for

Fotoram.io(7).thumb.jpg.0f28f9a5d86882471496a68ef9f4d2aa.jpg

I think there's at least 2 of them

Both in the same row by the looks of it, glum face baldy to the lower left of guy in orange shirt with his arms raised, and perhaps the guy on extreme right, again baldy, white shirt, head turned away. Not exactly picture of happiness either of them.

54 minutes ago, Jakes Pal said:

Both in the same row by the looks of it, glum face baldy to the lower left of guy in orange shirt with his arms raised, and perhaps the guy on extreme right, again baldy, white shirt, head turned away. Not exactly picture of happiness either of them.

What about the guy with his hands on his head?

7 hours ago, Jakes Pal said:

First guy you mention is a Bear of good standing , one time office bearer for the Tannochside RSC , drinks in the Burns Bar in Bellshill .

11 hours ago, Fred H Crawford said:

First guy you mention is a Bear of good standing , one time office bearer for the Tannochside RSC , drinks in the Burns Bar in Bellshill .

Good to know, after the season we have had perhaps understandable that he is not getting carried overly carried away. No offence intended of course, just a wee bit of gallows humour.

rfc.thumb.JPG.82aab29eea725b10d6ba797dcb2d5275.JPG gerz.thumb.JPG.7802196121540938a37098b9e82572f5.JPG

Canadian tour 1954

May

16 v Chelsea 1-0

19 v Hamilton and District All-Stars 6-0

22 v Ontario All-Stars 4-1

24 v British Columbia Mainland All-Stars 9-0

26 v Victoria 7-0

29 v Vancouver All Stars 3-0

June

02 v Manitoba All-Stars 5-0

05 v Chelsea (played Toronto, Ontario) 1-4

06 v Chelsea (played New York) 0-0

On 29/04/2023 at 07:14, Don54 said:

Clearrectangle-Copy-Copy.thumb.png.3512dbbd17d65115ed14669425b8cb9d.png

Told this story before on this forum, but given the picture of the great man above it is worth repeating IMHO. Not long after he was sacked after his second term as manager, we played an away game at Fir Park, the rain was pishing down and I had given up on attempting to get under the middle terrace roof so took my place behind the goal on the open terrace. Standing beside me was one  Jock Wallace, complete with full on rain coat, being soaked to the skin with the rest of us. I plucked up the courage to speak to the great man and ask him why he was not in the directors box, not invited he said, but preferred to be standing with the Bears regardless.

Not invited to be part of the official Rangers party, disgraceful, but not surprising given the record of the Rangers hierarchy being totally out of touch with the mainstream Rangers support at that time.

If there was ever an option of renaming the stadium in honour of a past Rangers legend, the Jock Wallace Stadium would sound fine to me.