BlueMexican

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

1 hour ago, Junior Soprano said:

Never understood the love in with souness after him taking the Liverpool job with us going for the tile with a couple of games to go. 

Same here older bears were sickened by him as at the time Murray made him face the Media and do a Press Conference it was as bad as Whittaker and Naismith for me.

Just now, Smile said:

Understandable for the way he did it.

Yeah he always goes on about how he came in and changed the club and a lot of traditions and then walked. 

My Dad can be a bit of a handwringer at times so he wasn't annoyed at what had happened prior but he just got pissed off that he up and walked when he thought he found a bigger club.

Some of our ex players and managers really are so out of touch. They genuinely have no clue and clearly don't follow the club as closely as you'd expect from a fan. We had Adam talking pish now we have Souness talking pish. There are many more too. I don't expect to like or agree with everyone's opinion but at least have some knowledge of the subject before you pass comment.

They just don't get it. They have no idea.