Let's get behind Pedro

five stars

2 hours ago, Rangers_no1 said:

Erm no.

Complete myth we've improved, sick of hearing this utter garbage! 

Always a clueless minority who can't wake the fuck up..

I think we have improved. 

Defensively we are stronger, getting rid of the likes of Kiernan. We are better at defending set pieces and corners which under MW we were particular poor.

Central Midfield has also improved, getting shot of the likes of Halliday.

And up front Morelos and Candeias are better than what we had last season.

The areas where we haven't improved are left sided attack and the second striker.

We're also better playing away from home than under MW.

If we can bring players for the two positions i mentioned in the window we'll have a decent team.

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Absolutely we should get behind him. I would like to think everyone wants him to turn it around.

As long as he hangs on he has the opportunity to do that...i doubt it will happen...but stranger things have...i get the feeling it's down to how much players want to do it for him.

1 hour ago, Big Al II said:

Absolutely we should get behind him. I would like to think everyone wants him to turn it around.

As long as he hangs on he has the opportunity to do that...i doubt it will happen...but stranger things have...i get the feeling it's down to how much players want to do it for him.

Good point, and we will probably find that out over the next two matches.

1 hour ago, THE_MIGHTY_BEARS said:

I doubt we have the financial resources to put Pedro and his staff on gardening leave for the next two years.  If he's going to be the manager then we have no choice but to back him.  

I hope you're wrong (i'm sure you are) but if you're correct then how many bears are going to buy a ST next year if it doesn't improve. He will be in the garden very soon. 

5 hours ago, McEwan's Lager said:

We sold nearly 38k tickets for Sunday. We've sold 14k for Saturday.

We are getting behind the team. Despite the absolute shite we are being served up.

I'll never understand when people say "get behind the team!" when clearly we are.

When there's no fucking match being played and the last one was such a disaster do they really expect fans to be posting nothing but positive support online? Utterly irritating.

7 hours ago, five stars said:

Let's get behind Pedro and the team.

We're better than last season and a couple of our most disappointing results have been heavily influenced by poor refereeing. (Hibs/Mwell)

We have a run of 5 games now which are all winnable and I'd expect us to be close to Aberdeen on points as we go into the double header against them late Nov/Dec.

If we're not up to 2nd by the New Year and there's no sign of improvement then we look to change the manager going into 2018?

Put the glue bag down ffs. The guy is a haddock and should have been handed his jotters after the Luxembourg humiliation. How a Rangers manager survived that debacle beggars belief.

“Ode to Pedro “

So Pedros time is almost up,

We’re in a sorry mess.

Weve had so many bad results, 

and the worse was in Progres.

Hes never managed 3 straight wins, 

yet some folk won’t wake up.

The dog has barked, and the caravan rolls,

But we’re out the betfed cup.

(A bit of humour in an unhappy time)

6 hours ago, Big Al II said:

i think this is spot on, it really is up to how the players react tomorrow and on saturday, the question is are they willing to bust a gut to keep their manager in a job

Our first 10 games this season should have been won, never mind winnable, we only won 6, so forgive me for not being over confident of winning next 5.

anything less than a convincing win tomorrow has got to be the last straw.

10 minutes ago, Don54 said:

Our first 10 games this season should have been won, never mind winnable, we only won 6, so forgive me for not being over confident of winning next 5.

anything less than a convincing win tomorrow has got to be the last straw.

Win our 1st 10 games of the season,  how many times have we done that in our entire history,  there's being realistic and living in fantasy land.

8 minutes ago, kenny6131 said:

Win our 1st 10 games of the season,  how many times have we done that in our entire history,  there's being realistic and living in fantasy land.

2 x a diddy team from Luxembourg, Motherwell, hivs, Dunfermline, hivs home, hertz home, ross county, dundee and  partick how many times in our history have we had 10 opening matches like that lot and given as we're to believe we have improved a lot since last season expecting to win those games  isn't too unrealistic.