Well done Murty & the team

1 minute ago, Perth_Campsie_Ger said:

Didn't have high hopes for today tbh but so glad we got a result and a good one at that!

Agree. I wouldn't mind Murty getting a run of games. He knows how to get our players fired up. 

We would've lost today if Pedro was in charge. 

Just now, .Williamson. said:

I said before the game I expected a win today after the manager going. It's the next few weeks that will be telling, as a team usually steps up when a manager goes.

Fantastic result all the same, made my weekend

I was unsure how it would go tbh, when we went 1-0 down I thought "oh here we go again" so glad we pulled it back and got a good result

First game in awhile that its been enjoyable.For awhile its just been relief if we won. Well done Murty and the team looked a lot more relaxed and fluid today. This was a tough game as well with suspensions and injuries. We played well and the players showed that its Rangers that matter not the Manager.

I honestly expected us to lose and when Lafferty scored then they had a chance a minute later I was thinking that was us fucked.

Under Caixinha we might have managed a draw at best but  there would have been no Miller on the pitch and he saved us today, two goals and an assist. Superb from him and good on Murty for putting him back in the team.

First step of a long road back.

1 minute ago, MarcusDa Beasley said:

Biggest difference for me was the fact we tried to play football on the deck wherever possible. Sick of seeing us launching it up to wee Morelos week after week. Murty clearly had a plan today and the players executed it really well.

This!  Exactly how we should have reacted to Motherwell last week but hey ho, that's gone now.  Tousy, disjointed first half but goal just at the right time for us before half time completely chained the complexion of the game and there was only one winner second half.  Finally some positivity for us to enjoy over a weekend. 

Too early in his career imo but I'd love Murty to get a few results and give the board something to think about. I like the guy, handles the press well and seems to have the players behind him. I'm sure he will be a good manager some day but at this moment, I'd have him in over McInnes and most of the mediocrity mentioned recently until the right guy is found....whoever that is.

I was pleased to see JJ still part of the setup. Apparently he was the main man regarding the Morelos signing, and I have heard some positive stuff regarding his coaching abilities. If any "foreigner" ever bought into The Rangers he is up there with Novo & Lovenkrands.

1 hour ago, Redwhiteandblue said:

We would've lost today if Pedro was in charge. 

I think if Pedro was still in charge today  he would have won that game.

Farts were very poor ...but then they have bottled it so many times in the big stadiums ..which i expect will be the excuse trotted out by them 

11 minutes ago, Jakes Pal said:

I was pleased to see JJ still part of the setup. Apparently he was the main man regarding the Morelos signing, and I have heard some positive stuff regarding his coaching abilities. If any "foreigner" ever bought into The Rangers he is up there with Novo & Lovenkrands.

I like jj but come on... Albertz, amo, numan etc...