Herrera

King_gazza

He is over 6ft but when he jumps he's about 5'8  off the ground , couldn't squeeze a newspaper under his feet when he jumps 

he's shite , falls over more often than Halliday 

thought we fought well in the second half . Wilson   Mcrorie alves held the team together tonight after jack was off injured 

getting sick of refs allowing teams to clobber us all over the park but when the likes of Jack try's to meet that challenge he gets sent off , or in the case of tonight gets blootered and no action against that animal that did it 

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

1 hour ago, King_gazza said:

Thought the big man was decent tonight, put in a fair shift.

Held the ball up well & won a few headers. Good to see what he can do without a 3 minute cameo sub appearance.

Thought the absolute opposite.

He often jumped under every ball, couldn't control the ball at his feet & when he went wide, seemed lost.

1 hour ago, DESGER said:

I think he is one of the worst international footballers I have seen in my 40 years!!

Alan Rough?

OK, I know he was a goalie and not an outfield player but he was pretty shite, how about Roy Aitken? He was absolute shite too. Not saying Herrera is a great player, but certainly not the worst international of the last 40 years.

1 hour ago, gj923 said:

Fed up making excuses for pish players like if they get a get a run then we might see.... had a whole squad of those in the last few years.... Herrera, Dodoo, Forrester, etc etc

He is shite and I hope to fuck some bugger back in Mexico buys him in January 

How the fuck is that an excuse? Or are we to base our opinion on a player on the fact he's the most used sub in the league?

Listen, he might be shite. He probably is but he's not had a chance.

Don't worry, for the weekend one of the two whipping boys (Krancjaer or Herrera) will make way for the whipping boy back from suspension. Yaaaas. Canny wait.

People must watch a different game from me at matches I thought he was terrible only decent game he has had for us is when he came on in extra time against thistle and even then the other players had been running about for 90mins. He can't time a jump right, scared to shoot , gives away daft fouls , can't hold ball up , can't play a simple pass. We would honestly have been better trying to sign moult in summer or even lafferty 

as for hardie I don't think he has what it takes to be a regular starter for us if he hasn't already forced his way into team then I don't see a future for him at club. Look at Morelos same age roughly and the wee man is playing week in week out. 

We need investment to bring at least a striker to replace Miller but I fear we won't have the money in January which I can more or less guarantee we won't get to bring anyone in. So it will be the cheap option and bring moh back and stick him upfront with Morelos and hope he plays well for us when he gets the chance at his natural position rather than out on the wing 

I don't think that Herrera, and Pena, have acclimatised in Scotland, in relation to the football, and weather.

There used to be an old guy in the pub that always said that players from a warm climate take time to adjust to their new life in Scotland, some never do. Which is why it is always a big risk taking players from outside of Europe, they might never settle. Herrera, and Pena, would appear to fall into that category. Unless we can give them more game time, away from the 1st team, to get them used to Scottish football, they are both a waste of a wage.

Thought it was his best game for us last night but he was still murder to watch.

Wold like to see him shifted in January.

One thing I would say though was he got into good positions in their hole between midfield and defence but Morelos was far too far off their back line to take advantage off the flick ons. 

6 hours ago, Jamie0202 said:

How the fuck is that an excuse? Or are we to base our opinion on a player on the fact he's the most used sub in the league?

Don't worry, for the weekend one of the two whipping boys (Krancjaer or Herrera) will make way for the whipping boy back from suspension. Yaaaas. Canny wait.

If you think we should play Niko against the filth then you are insane!

8 hours ago, Inigo said:

Pena does absolutely nothing else but scores some goals. Herrera does some other stuff but scores no goals.

Put them in a car crusher and mush them together and you might have a player.

Would still be slow as a week in the jail

6 hours ago, Jamie0202 said:

It’s the fact our standards are slipping and the fact is that if a player is good enough you will quickly see glimpses of it. We have had too many players in the last few years where it is clear that is not the case but some of our support think that if they just get a run of games they will somehow come good. Does anyone think that if we started Dodoo in every game come January we would have a potent striker?