Alex Neil is the board’s number one target

Gaz52

2 minutes ago, Sportingintegritymyarse said:

And we have?

Naw, just naw, stop it.

He's done nothing as his own man in management. I don't give a fuck about bleeding blue blood, we need a competent, capable, progressive and experienced man. 

Whoever the fuck that is, it isn't Weir.

You're probably right. What I really want to know is, why did McInnes knock us back? A few years ago Scottish people NEVER said no to Rangers. Unless they were the Dylan McGeoch type. 

• Replies 207
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

46 minutes ago, Tenerife Bear said:

Jesus fucking Christ. Jesus fucking Christ. A wee tarrier who will have then failed his last 2 jobs. Rangers, you can wait, i have a job at Preston here but if it doesn't work out then yeah, i'm up for it. How does fuck off Neil ya wee rhat bastard sound? Get this shite to fuck. no harm to OP just passing on rumours and gossip but fuck me, this sort of utter shite does nothing but piss people off. Arguably the worst link of the whole fucking saga and sounds like complete and utter nonsense. Not even this disgrace of a board would entertain that little prick. 

You have way more faith than I do Tene.

34 minutes ago, Spliffy said:

If you were taig scum, you would love to manage Rangers for the sole purpose of ruining us. It's the same as buying the child abusers and running them into the ground, if I had a bottomless pit of money I probably would (buy and sort Rangers first obviously..)

Alex Neil is a decent coach, but far from what we need and deserve. There is no cunt on this plant that can tell me he is as good as we can get. Nevermind the fact he is a tarrier bastard furfuxache!!

Agents McCoist/Warburton and Caxhina tried their level best.

10 minutes ago, Coplandrear25 said:

Hd can bleed any colour he likes but he can't organise a defence as manager.

Or as a coach. He's been a disaster since hanging up his boots. Some pros should just walk away from the game and enjoy their retirement. Weir is one. McCoist another. 

28 minutes ago, Redwhiteandblue said:

You're probably right. What I really want to know is, why did McInnes knock us back? A few years ago Scottish people NEVER said no to Rangers. Unless they were the Dylan McGeoch type. 

I think that McInnes #2 is the problem as he is a fucking tarrier

34 minutes ago, Redwhiteandblue said:

Its the toxic board, no cunt with any sense will work under that lot.

Especially if they're already in a job.

what a bloody mess w'ere in,shite players shite

board, shite manager,nothing to look ahead to,

its all doom and gloom,i've never felt so sick

in my life.:megaanguish:

52 minutes ago, Redwhiteandblue said:

Who played for us......

He was also ready to sign a new deal until lawell and Lennon paid a personal visit to his home to convince him.to go.back there.

Our bus have a song about him.bow as he's from this way but that's literally one of the worst examples you could've used tbh 

1 hour ago, Redwhiteandblue said:

That wee dick used our club whilst his dad wasn't talking to a coach at celtic at the time. 

39 minutes ago, SuperPapac05 said:

We're playing second fiddle to fucking Preston. I feel sick. :megaanguish:

They are probably paying 5 times the amount we would offer and actually might have some money for transfers.

We are, well, waiting for the right man and time to invest, best not to get anyone in Jan as a new man might want someone else. Might as well hold off until the summer and see how it goes. Suits dinky down to the ground.

2 hours ago, Gaz52 said:

They’ve been told to wait until the summer and if he fails to take Preston up through the play-offs then he wants the Rangers job. 

I’ve heard his from one of his family members who was a bit drunk over the festive period and let slip, he instantly regretted it. 

I don’t post much these days but thought I’d share this. What I would say is take it with a pinch of salt and extreme caution like every other rumour started on here ?? 

200w.gif