adamtricky

• Replies 193
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

On 31/12/2017 at 20:49, Grundy said:

knowHopefully Nicholl will be the " bad guy" to Murty's "good guy" let some of this squad know what is acceptable and what is not. I know I sound like an old dinosaur but it's what is needed at this time.  

Didn't seem to be any problems with getting dug in v taigs.  Murty seems to have them working together.  He just needs to stress the unnaceptability of not continuing that effort.  I like Jimmy Nicholl and he might help do this of course. 

1 hour ago, AdmiralBlue said:

Didn't seem to be any problems with getting dug in v taigs.  Murty seems to have them working together.  He just needs to stress the unnaceptability of not continuing that effort.  I like Jimmy Nicholl and he might help do this of course. 

Where I think Murty needs help is when he looks like a rabbit in the headlights. For long periods during the OF game he just stood there watching the game instead of trying to influence it ~ hence why Niko played for as long as he did and no other changes happened sooner. 

I’d like Jimmy to snap him out of it and make the required changes when they need changing and not as some reactionary afterthought. 

3 minutes ago, WWTC said:

Piperpete seems to have more of a following...

I’ll get ma coat.

Sorry mate never saw yours, admin can you put this thread to where it deserves to go .

ps Jamie  Walker is having a medical at Wigan and all being well he signs tomorrow, a let off I would say.

6 minutes ago, piperpete said:

Sorry mate never saw yours, admin can you put this thread to where it deserves to go .

ps Jamie  Walker is having a medical at Wigan and all being well he signs tomorrow, a let off I would say.

Wasnt my thread mate, just a joke. 

Thats good, seems hes got that “bigger move” he was on about then?

Was watching an old game on BT sport last night. The famous Man U/Arsenal game where the gunners were 2 up with just a few minutes left. Man U scored twice to draw level only for arsenal to score in injury time and win.

Point is Jimmy Nic was playing for Man Utd and what a good player he was, plus a bit of steel. Much better than I remember when he played with us.:dance: