***Florida Cup Thread***

Captain Hilts

• Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I live in São Paulo and support Corinthians here. Mainly because Corinthian supporters say “we are the people’s club”. ......

It’s a kinda motto they have. Been to see them once or twice and their stadium is fucking beautiful. Also, Brazilians criticise their fans for being too intense in their support, another thing like us

They are one of the biggest clubs in Brazil and, under normal circumstances, should “horse” any Scottish club (most English clubs also). They play a really fast, pressing technical game which is great to watch.

lets see how this pans out. I would imagine same as the last one. A training exercise, until a team scores a goal.

11 minutes ago, julescotia said:

If Murty swaps all outfield players at HT again then 2nd half should look like ......

Hodson Bates A.Wilson LB (Halliday??)??? .... Barjo Goss .... Candieas Atakayi Murphy .... Morelos

Maybe get to see Liam Kelly this time anol.

1 minute ago, Gustav said:

It's a friendly and our 2nd in 3 days of course we're going to use every member of the squad :lol: 

Cannae believe people are moaning

Don't the winners of the Florida Cup receive more money. I guess we are not skint after all ;)

Archived