trueblueal

Needs to be made clear to him that this kind of shit isn't acceptable. I like him, and he's said he likes it here and gets on well worth the fans, but hawking himself in the media isn't going to ingratiate him with us and he needs to be told that in no uncertain  terms. 

As for the bigger club thing... he's young and clearly doesn't understand the difference between wealthy and big.

All of that aside... he's a good player but it's a year too soon for him to be thinking like that. I don't think he'll be on the radar of anyone of significance yet, and definitely not an EPL team. 'Stay another year, make yourself desirable by doing it over a longer period, maybe even in Europe, then go to a better team than you'd get now' would be my advice.

Don't get too big for your boots, wee man. And don't bite the hand that's feeding you.

• Replies 215
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

3 minutes ago, five stars said:

It's in the Daily Record, a paper well known to Rangers supporters for it's inaccuracies and poor quality of journalism, so best taken with a pinch of salt.

If he does want to leave at the end of the season then let the bidding start at 5 million.

It's in all the papers and the quotes are from an interview on Colombian tv

7 minutes ago, five stars said:

It's in the Daily Record, a paper well known to Rangers supporters for it's inaccuracies and poor quality of journalism, so best taken with a pinch of salt.

If he does want to leave at the end of the season then let the bidding start at 5 million.

There's direct quotes from Cololmbian TV station and it's not a Daily Record exclusive.

We all know The Record and the Sun are scummy bastards but see this obsession with just rubbishing anything and everything they say by default is stupid and makes us look like morons - there's plenty of times they get it right, exclusives n all. 

Assuming for a moment that he was back in Columbia, unlikely I know, what did he say that was so bad. Nothing.

If there is anything in the Columbian TV story then it is surely to Rangers benefit that he is getting coverage in his homeland. Can only enhance his value especially if he gets picks for his country.

3 hours ago, GersInCanada said:

Assuming for a moment that he was back in Columbia, unlikely I know, what did he say that was so bad. Nothing.

If there is anything in the Columbian TV story then it is surely to Rangers benefit that he is getting coverage in his homeland. Can only enhance his value especially if he gets picks for his country.

I would like to know which tv station and show because I watch many football tv show here and never seen him on any and it is very very rare for him to even be talked about on any here. 

1 hour ago, denya said:

I would like to know which tv station and show because I watch many football tv show here and never seen him on any and it is very very rare for him to even be talked about on any here. 

M8 probably stories invented by the lying Scottish media == #FAKESHITE, they are famous for this type of behaviour. 

My old man said that he tried to dive down the tunnel after being subbed and someone grabbed him back. Needs to stop taking the huff when being subbed as it's a team game. He might not be happy about it but he trudges off like a 5 year old. After the 2nd miss he had to be the one to.come off.