** Ross County v Rangers Match Thread **

Bad Robot

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

A wins a win I’ll take it any day Of the week felt as though the subs should have been much sooner solid first half very poor the second get the feeling though we should definitely get out and go for Jones or some other player with a bit of Pace & Width feel we’re lacking depth wise still in that department anyhow 

4 minutes ago, Blue Avenger said:

We were a man down with Windass today and was lucky to come out for the second half.

Goss was top drawer and he get's sub'd.

Aye, makes a lot of sense.

Not.

We won at the end of the day and I think that’s what matters most. 

3 minutes ago, sassaaaa said:

Murty was fuckin clueless today , only a mug couldn't see things needed changed much sooner and his first sub was a joke.

This guy is not the one thats taking us forward..........

I agree he isn't the long term answer but think he deserves better than being called clueless. 

His sub of Cummings was obvious and a bit late IMO but it got us the points. I just hope he can fit him into the te because he won't settle for a sub when the main striker can't hit a barn door. 

I like Murry and think he has the makings of a decent manager but he's still a young guy himself 

1 minute ago, Sparkle said:

Just watching Murty being interviewed on Sky there - speaks well and honestly (he didn't think it was a pen but if we had done our job better then it wouldn't have mattered) I can see him getting the job permanently if things continue like this.

We are winning fuck all if this guy gets it permanently.......

County did well. Maybe it was because we scored early, but they didn't park the bus as expected. I think that made it difficult for us, because we were set up for one sort of game & got another. Anyway, 3 points is always good. Never penalties either of them BTW, too close to avoid.

3 minutes ago, sassaaaa said:

Murty was fuckin clueless today , only a mug couldn't see things needed changed much sooner and his first sub was a joke.

This guy is not the one thats taking us forward..........

Not saying Murty is the answer but who do you suggest we get with the limited finances we have? All things considered I think things are better now than they have been for a long time.

2 minutes ago, RDB14 said:

Fucking absolute roasters moaning about Murty on here. Those moaning about him not being able to take on celtic - wtf is this based on? He's performed better than expected both times he's  encountered the scum! We have won both our games since the break for fucks sake. We couldn't win 3 games In a row recently and we dominated against Aberdeen and dominated most of today. 

Loved the exuberance from our fans at the second goal.

The second half was shocking and a blind man could see we needed to change our set up.   It was just like the Kilmarnock game at Rugby Park except County don't have Boyd.    .

1 minute ago, JCDBigBear said:

The second half was shocking and a blind man could see we needed to change our set up.   It was just like the Kilmarnock game at Rugby Park except County don't have Boyd.    .

What a load of bollocks. He DID make changes and 1 of them scored the goal that won the game.

21 minutes ago, Blue Avenger said:

FFS, we made hard work of that n the end.

Windass should have been hooked long before he did and Cummings on.

Don't know why Goss was taken off and Morales wasn't at it today.

Cummings showed what he's got. First shot on goal and bang you're dead!

Happy enough with the three points, but that lot were utter dross and Murty should have changed it more early doors imo.

Cummings should now be a starter from here on in.

Had a feeling Goss could be the motm but was getting subbed anyway to give GD game time which I thought was wrong 

Archived