Delicious meltdown

King Jela

4 hours ago, billym27 said:

Someone find that cunts dummy and ram it the fuck back in his mouth. Boohoo. Aberdeen might've been second best all this time OK. That's only because we were in the lower leagues. It was always either us or the kiddy diddlers who won the league and Aberdeen would have to be happy with 3rd at best. Us being out the league has went to their head. They must have loved thinking to themselves that they're the 2nd best team in Scotland. 

Last season was shite for us but we got close to them. This season despite us still being shite we are currently sitting above them. If we hadn't lost against the likes of Dundee/Hamilton/Kilmarnock/St Johnstone we'd be sitting first.

Get back in your place Sheep. We're back. We might not be at full strength right now but we're getting stronger. We're aiming for #55 but the best you's can hope for going forward is 3rd place. We might only finish 2nd this season but we'll be fucking raging if we do because unless it's 1st then we're angry fucking bears. That's the difference between us and you. You finish 2nd you'll be over the fucking moon. 

Absolutely brilliant post

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

You can say what you want about McInnes and Aberdeen's consistency behind the mhanks in the last 4/5 years. The key word is behind and they did it during a time when we, Hearts and Hivs were all out the league so their main competitors in the top6 were teams like St. Johnstone, Motherwell, Ross County and Inverness Caley. We have been shambolic in the one and a half seasons we've been back and are currently sitting above them again. Their time in the limelight is over again, let's hope it's for another 30 years. 

Obviously we won't be properly back until we win the league again but it's good to be putting all these diddy teams like the sheep, Hibs and Hearts back in their place, they must all know whether they admit it or not that they're their time laughing at us is coming to an end

I fucking despise Aberdeen there fans think we are scum and hate us more that the taigs. They had the best chance in years to have a shot at league and made a cunt off it and will go into meltdown probably worse than the taigs when we win 55! I cannot wait for that day and how lovely would it be that the sheep were the team we won it against with a last minute screamer ?

4 hours ago, soulboy said:

He's having a rant and can't even get his facts right as much as I hate to say it the sheep beat us twice last season not once as he states. Yet he says nothing about getting pumped every game against paedo fc

That isn't his rant it's from AFC chat.

13 hours ago, K.A.I said:

?? Strange comment it’s a tradition we’ve done for donkies years maybe 70? it’s charitable and every club partakes in it - none to my knowledge have refused 

LOL sorry, reading back at my post my wording sucked badly.

I meant to highlight why should it bother the sheep fans as it's a charitable thing (as you said) that the club does and the charitable aspect of the thing comes before the football, that why I said some folks need to see past football. It's like when a player passes away and the fans of other club show respect to the man and rivalry get put into perspective..

5 hours ago, Malkster said:

THE Directors of Rangers and Aberdeen will take part in the traditional Loving Cup ceremony in the Blue Room ahead of tonight’s match.

Found within the Ibrox Trophy Room, the Cup is one of only thirty cast from a unique mould to commemorate the coronation in May 1937 of Their Majesties King George VI and Queen Elizabeth.

The story of how it came into Rangers’ possession is part of the club’s folklore.

Identical Loving Cups were presented to the 22 English First Division clubs of the time, with the others going to the British Museum and various organisations.

Back then, as now, Rangers were recognised as one of the world’s great clubs and so it was that they were asked to participate in a special match to raise funds for the dependents of the miners who lost their lives in the Holditch Colliery Disaster in the Stoke area.

Manager Bill Struth accepted the invitation immediately and Stoke City President, Sir Francis Joseph, presented Rangers with the last of the Loving Cups after the match which finished goalless.

His one request was that the vessel should be used in perpetuity to drink to the health of the reigning monarch prior to the club’s first home match of every year.

So it is to this day, the New Year toast is celebrated in the Blue Room by the assembled directors and guests of Rangers and the visiting team at the first home game of the year.

A promise kept :UK: 

LOL sorry, reading back at my post my wording sucked badly.

I meant to highlight why should it bother the sheep fans as it's a charitable thing (as you said) that the club does and the charitable aspect of the thing comes before the football, that why I said some folks need to see past football. It's like when a player passes away and the fans of other club show respect to the man and rivalry get put into perspective..

18 hours ago, K.A.I said:

They didn’t though Milne and I think wee Craig Brown happily took part which they weren’t pleased about - was reading their forum earlier and apparently Aberdeen were sucking up our arses taking part in it and put the football result in jeopardy ffs even celtic take part in it when the game falls - their directors all toast the queen too they need to get the fuck over themselves 

I know mate was reading some of the sheep's comments about it on twitter they where saying a toast to the queen etc but to my knowledge the loving cup has nothing to do with the Queen