Walter being considered for return to Scotland manager's job

Bad Robot

• Replies 233
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I would get people being pissed off if we had asked Walter and he rejected us and then took the Scotland job, but if he hasn't been asked to come back then how can he?

This board of ours knows Walter would demand money to clear out the shite and bring in Rangers class players, they would be feart to appoint him.

1 minute ago, simplythebest said:

As for backing Scotland again, the whole set up and support base is too rotten for one manager to make much difference to my feelings even if it was Walter

We need to gut the fucking place top to bottom, kill all the nationalists, get the union flag flying from Hampden again and GSTQ as national anthem.

I think this would be a good job for Walter.  It's part-time work and something he could do will still being semi-retired.  Having a Rangers man in that role might also result in more Rangers players being called up and that increases their value.  

1 hour ago, K.A.I said:

If he took that job it would be a slap in the face to the Rangers fans for more than one reason ... not just because of the way we've been treated by Scottish football but the fact that we need him back here desperately but don't persue it or pressure him into it because we assume he wants to enjoy his retirement away from football with nothing to prove.

He'd go right down in my estimation if he took that position on.

There’s a big difference with managing a national team and the mess we’re in though, especially for a 69 year old.