• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

46 minutes ago, graeme_4 said:

Not really wanting a SWS slagging session, but big ones:

- 10 in a row / leaving announcement

- Kaunas

- Leaving it too late to have a go in the UEFA cup final 

- A catalogue of terrible transfer deals

Ten league titles and more than a fair share of cups along the way. 

A good tradeoff. 

1 hour ago, graeme_4 said:

Not really wanting a SWS slagging session, but big ones:

- 10 in a row / leaving announcement

- Kaunas

- Leaving it too late to have a go in the UEFA cup final 

- A catalogue of terrible transfer deals

Agreed about the slagging session but hardly a catalogue of disasters considering the time scale? They sneaked up on us for  t i a r because they had a hungry team and a lot of momentum. Let's hope we can return the favour eh. 

Also with respect,  you could level the same criticism at Fergie If duff transfer deals and dodgy euro results are worth mentioning.

Nobody's perfect but I think Wattie was the best fit for Rangers I'll see in my lifetime. 

3 hours ago, BLUEDIGNITY said:

The tartan trannies deserve somebody like the lurgan bigot, Rangers hatin plastic craicster scum just like him!:tu:

image.jpeg.ec8ebe97117cc34e61f700789d8dd70b.jpeg

We have to start making inroads to getting some power back for our club mate

If vermin like this get the nod . It would not help our cause I feel .

As much as I don't care about our national team . Walt would maybe actually start getting them winning again

2 hours ago, ianferguson said:

I see a certain vermin blogger is suggesting Sir Walter is not at his best , i think this interview proves he's still sharp as a tack and it's only wishful thinking on the part of that  pathetic excuse for a human being.

A wish sir Walter was ma da

fucking love that legend of a man

2 hours ago, ianferguson said:

I see a certain vermin blogger is suggesting Sir Walter is not at his best , i think this interview proves he's still sharp as a tack and it's only wishful thinking on the part of that  pathetic excuse for a human being.

I'd give Walter 10 minutes in a locked room with said blogger.......I'm sure he would be set straight. :hit:

On 05/02/2018 at 14:08, Tiger Shaw said:

Meh, knew somebody would say this...  Not buying it though, if he wants back in the game it should be with us. Even if only for two seasons to stop the taigs in their tracks.  Get the title back then hand the reins over.

I would be bitterly disappointed if he takes the SFA job while we're in desperate need of him.

" If he wants back in the game it should be with us. " 

Please explain? Why should he feel he has to do something for us?

In my opinion it is a perfectly valid point about the part time nature of the job even though I would be pretty disappointed if he took it.

1 hour ago, eejay the dj said:

We have to start making inroads to getting some power back for our club mate

If vermin like this get the nod . It would not help our cause I feel .

As much as I don't care about our national team . Walt would maybe actually start getting them winning again

See where you're coming from Bud and I've no doubt Walters involvement would be another bridge building step, me personally ain't up for any bridge building with these cunts of any kind, but I'm a dinosaur what do I know! 

39 minutes ago, BLUEDIGNITY said:

See where you're coming from Bud and I've no doubt Walters involvement would be another bridge building step, me personally ain't up for any bridge building with these cunts of any kind, but I'm a dinosaur what do I know! 

I think what we all wanted has gone now BD

Too many years have passed . We can not really go on the attack now

Not one for Building bridges but I do think we have to be lot cleverer .

We have to try to get back control . Or for me . Even when do get close on the park . There will traps and pitfalls to overcome from other sources .

3 hours ago, ForeverBlue92 said:

In my opinion it is a perfectly valid point about the part time nature of the job even though I would be pretty disappointed if he took it.

Walter Smith could be the manager of Rangers without being 24/7 . He could have the present staff doing all the training and coaching with him being in charge of team selection and signings.Brian clough used to take all sorts of time off and felt he had more effect on the players when he turned up less frequently. It's his brain and man management skills we need rather than coaching skills.

5 hours ago, ForeverBlue92 said:

I never said Walter should feel he has to do something for us, It's me who feels that if Walter wants back in the game it should be with us, my opinion mate.

We're crying out for a manager of Walters standing, someone (probably the only man) I trust to transform us into serious title contenders and end the bheasts run. Their bottle would crash if Walter came back.

The SFA are corrupt fenian loving cunts who tried their best along with the tarriers, hmrc and others to try and destroy our club. He should tell them to get fucked then come home and sort us out.  

I'm sure  Walter has his own ideas on things. He might not even want back in the game, only he knows.

All of Scotland's better players are either younger players with a few caps or are yet to be capped and need to be phased into the team. They're also players who will suit a style based on passing and possession football.

I can't see how Walter fits the remit for either of those.

Walter Smith would reject any SFA move to install a long-term successor in his backroom team if he became Scotland manager again.

The Rangers legend is prepared to talk to the governing body about a return to the job he previously held between December 2004 and January 2007.

But Smith, who is one of several names under serious consideration, wants assurances the job is his to turn down before entering discussions.

Be hilarious if he was stringing them along

57 minutes ago, Gustav said:

Walter Smith would reject any SFA move to install a long-term successor in his backroom team if he became Scotland manager again.

The Rangers legend is prepared to talk to the governing body about a return to the job he previously held between December 2004 and January 2007.

But Smith, who is one of several names under serious consideration, wants assurances the job is his to turn down before entering discussions.

Be hilarious if he was stringing them along

Doubt it - can actually see him doing it 

On 5 February 2018 at 16:42, K.A.I said:

This a lot less stress line and part time hours line that's appearing is making me sick too. It's as if people are making excuses for if it happens and trying to rationalise/justify it.

It's a full time job that is paid as a full time job and a fair old bit of travelling away from home looking at players and playing. A job for a 70 year old? He'd be fucking mad. Even coming back to us would be the wrong thing, unless he's looking for ill health.

However, IF he is intent on coming back into football, then why not us? The board or what exactly?

From the other side, I'd say King wouldn't want him near us as he could rock the boat, being the much bigger man in the eyes of the support.

3 minutes ago, Blue Avenger said:

It's a full time job that is paid as a full time job and a fair old bit of travelling away from home looking at players and playing. A job for a 70 year old? He'd be fucking mad. Even coming back to us would be the wrong thing, unless he's looking for ill health.

However, IF he is intent on coming back into football, then why not us? The board or what exactly?

From the other side, I'd say King wouldn't want him near us as he could rock the boat, being the much bigger man in the eyes of the support.

It might be paid as a full time job, but its hardly the same as club management.

The squad only gets together and trains a few times a year.

7 minutes ago, Blue Avenger said:

I would think it would he the opposite. King would love to have him at this time. I mean STs won't sell themselves!!!!