Greg Docherty

Lloyd

• Replies 194
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What an absolute tenacious footballer and great piece of buisness, everyone thinking morelos is our asset think again this kid will take us to the next level for me. At 21 joining the most successful club in the world from Hamilton he's took to it like a duck to water.

2 minutes ago, TheKingObv said:

Sloppy at times but fantastic at others. Genuine incredible pass for Windass.

When he tries to be like Goss and slow the game his passing can be hit or miss, but his ability to play the quick all in the final third is delightful.   Add to that his engine and we really got him for a steal.  Nice to have 'one of our own' who can actually play the game.  

21 minutes ago, psb07158 said:

I’ll rate him as good - would have been excellent if his passing wasn’t so sloppy. Really needs to work on that part of his game. His engine is fantastic.

Near the end he lost the ball... battled to win it back like  machine... then tried to make a cross field pass and gave it straight to opponent player

16 hours ago, Laudrup1984 said:

how long have we been saying we need to be able to break down defenses when they stick 10/11 men behind the ball. From recent performances you'd expect it to be Goss that played the final ball. What a pass it was from Docherty.

17 hours ago, Ivybank said:

Was brilliant in the first half, like hearts game last 20 mins he seemed to be knackered

Was saying that to guys at my work seems to be all over the park running the show for an hour then fades out the game - as Murty said needs to calm down a bit - still a young boy right enough

• 2 weeks later...
3 minutes ago, K.A.I said:

Nupe. Today has just confirmed it for me. Not a footballer. He's an athlete with an engine. That's it.

He's barely even a fucking athlete. Never got close to laying a glove on brown. Yet again, no midfield. Pathetic. 

He, goss and Windass utterly abysmal.