UPDATE: the remotest chance of winning the league this season.

• Replies 269
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

10 hours ago, McEwan's Lager said:

Their game cancelled tonight. 

If we beat them next weekend we are 3 points behind. Sure they will have a game in hand but that’s a lot of pressure.

And I'm sure, when we beat them, the following weekend we play on the sat and them on Sunday.  They could go into that game in 2nd place albeit with the games in hand

As it stands right now we are 6 behind albeit they'll have a game in hand but if we win our next 2 games which are at home to them and killie then that puts level on points because they don't play until the day after we play killie so if that happens there's gonna be big pressure on them, should be interesting 

6 minutes ago, couchman15 said:

Was talking to a Tim this morning he is shitting it for the 11th and thinks if we win the title is ours, his very words was I’m shaking even thinking about it. 

The fear is real. 

Believe 

Taig in my work says he'll go to glasgow himself and stab Brenda if they lose the title this year :lol:

I've felt since the last Old Firm game that this was going to be our game, where we step up and win. It felt like during that game the players started to believe. We were decent in the first half of that game but there was a noticeable step up in our play, belief and confidence in the second half. It's been there since, for the most part.

I am slightly wary though, in the sense that in Walter's last spell in charge there were some Old Firm games where we were coming in off the back of an unconvincing spell and the scum probably saw those games as their time to step up - usually we brushed them aside. The roles are kinda reversed here, so I'm wary about that. It's hard not to get caught up in the positivity and think that this will be our game and that everything is there for us to step up and pave the way for what seemed like an unlikely title challenge only a month or so ago. 

I really hope and do think that will we'll win this Old Firm game and the Killie game after it to put some pressure on, but remain wary - if we do lose it shouldn't undermine the progress we've made, though I think it might.

1 hour ago, .Williamson. said:

Taig in my work says he'll go to glasgow himself and stab Brenda if they lose the title this year :lol:

???

Tell you what’s funnier the ones that still think we are pish and a day away from admin