Brenda Rodgers to replace Wenger?

AlCapone

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Arsenal will not touch brenda, they know he is a clown. Arsenal's problem is they have not been able to identify someone of quality to take over from Wenger and have become moribund through wanting to treat him as a legend and not pulling the trigger 5 years ago. The board at Arsenal appear to be hoping Wenger gets bored and walks away.

I was down in Liverpool at the weekend......got talking to a couple, the bird was Liverpool and her man Everton.....I asked her about Rogers......not very complimentary I would say, confirmed what we all suspected that he got lucky with Suarez.....once he left they knew they would struggle, she was actually hating Brenda......her name for him.....I asked her about the tranny story.....all true....it's fair to say he is seen as a bit of a joke figure these days down in Liverpool.

Obviously it'll never happen ffs , although , just for talking sake imagine Arsenal offered brenda a three year deal ,as long as he takes over from  this Thursday , even the wonderful human being that he is and saviour of all couldny refuse that . Who would the grey hooped go for then , TLB would be running back down the M8 barefooted if he had to ffs . :britney:            

22 hours ago, ZZed said:

Arsenal will not touch brenda, they know he is a clown. Arsenal's problem is they have not been able to identify someone of quality to take over from Wenger and have become moribund through wanting to treat him as a legend and not pulling the trigger 5 years ago. The board at Arsenal appear to be hoping Wenger gets bored and walks away.

Which is insane when there’s been loads of people who on paper looked like they were more than capable of replacing him: Klopp, Guardiola, Emery, Blanc to name a few.

Even now Ancelotti & Tuchel are unemployed and the chances are Conte will be unemployed come the end of the season too.

There are managers out there but it’s like no cunt at Arsenal actually gives a fuck :lol: