Terry Butcher

King Jela

• Replies 132
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

16 minutes ago, .Williamson. said:

I don’t mind Sutton as a pundit/commentator. 

Not gonna lie, he rarely actually annoys me and I think half the people that moan on about him are just jumping on the bandwagon 

I don’t like him but I’ve always said he’s honest. More than one occasion he has sided with us against ex bears

2 minutes ago, KingKirk said:

Its sad to remember this man gave blood for the cause at the heart of our team years ago you wouldn't know it tho

I was at Pittodrie the day his head put away the goal that finally won the league. 

From adulation to utter contempt is a difficult path to negotiate, unfortunately TB has done so. 

15 minutes ago, THE_MIGHTY_BEARS said:

I will always remember Butcher beating celtic when he was at ICT and handing us the advantage right at the end of the league season.  As he left the field he fist pumped the air.  

I also remember his "ice-cream & jelly" shite on sky. He's a prick. 

10 minutes ago, duffy2391 said:

I don’t like him but I’ve always said he’s honest. More than one occasion he has sided with us against ex bears

Although it feels like having root canal surgery from a drunk dentist agreeing with you about Sutton i do. He is nowhere near the worst "pundit" out there,Walker and Butcher occupy the summit while Sutton is around camp 1 on the North Col.

I switched over from RTV before the start of the game when I realized that BT was showing the game as I would normally prefer listening to any commentator other than Tom Miller, at halftime I couldn't stand it anymore listening to that arsehole Butcher and switched back to RTV, imagine how fuckin' angry I was with myself when I realized that Oor Tom wasn't commentating and I'd just spent 45 mins listening to those cunts when I didn't have to.

35 minutes ago, wullyRFC said:

BT make themselves a laughing stock employing people like Butcher. They over spent on CL and EL rights, made BT Sports twice the price it was and that's the dross they can afford after it all.

Spend a fortune on two blithering idiotic commentators yet can only afford to put 2 badly situated cameras on per game. Our priority is to watch the game not listen to a pair of has-beens talk shite. They are a cowboy outfit.

34 minutes ago, KingKirk said:

Its sad to remember this man gave blood for the cause at the heart of our team years ago you wouldn't know it tho

Remember the player and not the blithering old idiot he has turned out to be. Unfortunately he is not the only footballing legend who has disappointed us after his playing days were done.

I thought Butcher was quite fair tonight - he was consistently complimentary about our passing, movement, and options going forward.

He's clearly lost whatever affection he had for the club, and if that comment about being neutral between us and them is true, then why the fuck hasn't be been removed from the hall of fame.