Scottish Football

2 hours ago, Monkey Butler said:

Glassed? 

"Sources say Porteous threw the toughened plastic container outside Dalkeith Miners Club, in Midlothian, in the early hours of Sunday morning" .

2 hours ago, Monkey Butler said:

We've gone from her getting Begbied in the face with a pint glass to getting doinked on the side of the head with a flying plastic tumbler. The whole thing reeks of compo claim, but I do agree, he's a cunt. 

Next thing it will be a soft plastic container . Didn’t know that tumblers knew how to fly 😊

9 minutes ago, Sparkle said:

Val McDermid and her pal Sturgeon have both put out statements about being appalled etc…yet he played there for years and no one bothered their arse about it.

Both trying to stay relevant when it’s obvious they’re only saying it because they have been called out for previously saying fuck all.

Damned if you do I suppose but fuck them.

14 minutes ago, Sparkle said:

Val McDermid and her pal Sturgeon have both put out statements about being appalled etc…yet he played there for years and no one bothered their arse about it.

Its only Clyde though so Sturgeon won't think it's worth her while

2 hours ago, Sparkle said:

I get why it’s only now McDermid has said something - she was a sponsor with RR. Fair enough not wanting her club associated with him. Sturgeon just found a band-wagon to jump on.

37 minutes ago, left winger said:

I get why it’s only now McDermid has said something - she was a sponsor with RR. Fair enough not wanting her club associated with him. Sturgeon just found a band-wagon to jump on.

I’m meaning why are they both commenting on him going back to Clyde when they never opened their Mouths all the years he played there previously.

I’m not his fan but they’re being hypocrites