What was said at half time?

bordersbear

1 hour ago, DariuszAdamczuk said:

Fuck all was said, we simply got fortunate to get a penalty from what was a great tackle by the Motherwell player

Yup, reality is we should have lost to motherwell today. 

For all the complaints about Ref's the ref today is  the only reason we ain't third in the league behind the sheep. 

Our team is just not good enough, on field, off field. 

I can't see us stopping them getting 10 in a row. 

Depressed as fuck

6 minutes ago, Sportingintegritymyarse said:

Almost chucked the Mrs at mine.

Mines fucked off to the bedroom, because I was shouting at the tele.

She almost said it’s only a game but the look I gave her must’ve said a thousand words. ??

2 hours ago, Cedrick said:

Bang on mate , he’s reaching Ian Black status with how much he annoys me 

I said it after the Motherwell semi final after he complained about Cardoso getting smashed.

He came out at the start of the season saying he was tough etc along with Pedro’s shite about having a team of men but all I see is someone who moans when he gets kicked and he puts wee snide hits in after someone’s been called for offside or the ball is out.

A shitebag who once again got bullied today. 

I’d also add for someone who is meant to be experienced, his reading of a game is so poor. That’s something that if you have played at that level you never lose like Davie Weir or Richard Gough, even someone like Henning Berg who played well in a diabolical Rangers side.

But him and Martin got caught that many times in the first half with their striker playing in between them when all it takes is one to mark and one to cover.

1 minute ago, McEwan's Lager said:

I said it after the Motherwell semi final after he complained about Cardoso getting smashed.

He came out at the start of the season saying he was tough etc along with Pedro’s shite about having a team of men but all I see is someone who moans when he gets kicked and he puts wee snide hits in after someone’s been called for offside or the ball is out.

I’d also add for someone who is meant to be experienced, his reading of a game is so poor. That’s something that if you have played at that level you never lose like Davie Weir or Richard Gough, even someone like Henning Berg who played well in a diabolical Rangers side.

But him and Martin got caught that many times in the first half with their striker playing in between them when all it takes is one to mark and one to cover.

100% bang on mate , spot on this ????

5 hours ago, coopscracker said:

Yup, reality is we should have lost to motherwell today. 

For all the complaints about Ref's the ref today is  the only reason we ain't third in the league behind the sheep. 

Our team is just not good enough, on field, off field. 

I can't see us stopping them getting 10 in a row. 

Depressed as fuck

Well, it would have been 1-1 without the mongo penalty decisions.

3 hours ago, McEwan's Lager said:

I'd laugh like fuck if he missed the World Cup through injury the useless bastard

6 minutes ago, Copland bear said:

Never mind what was said at half time, why did they not start the bloody game like that?  

Because the quality is not there and right from the off they where flooding the midfield and making dangerous passes. We don’t have the players that are up for a scrap and lack real quality that can make a difference most games.

5 minutes ago, gj923 said:

Because the quality is not there and right from the off they where flooding the midfield and making dangerous passes. We don’t have the players that are up for a scrap and lack real quality that can make a difference most games.

We should have enough in our tank for a diddy club like Motherwell.   I agree the quality is missing compared to older Rangers teams but man for man they should piss over a team who won't even make the top 6.

If Clarke was in charge yesterday we would have won at a canter.,  so the quality is there

16 hours ago, Sportingintegritymyarse said:

What was said was that it was down to them to improve. Murty has said as much. No bellowing, no criticising, no threats to replace.

Imo we started ok then got lucky with a debatable penalty. We had our tails up, they withdrew. Second goal really panicked them until they composed themselves. 

Ultimately not enough was said or done before kick off, half time or during the game by Murty.

I've said this before, the problem with Murty is he is an under 20's coach and in that environment he has to be careful how he treats the kids so as not to dent their confidence or belief. 

Problem is he treats the first team players the same way, not realising sometimes they need a good rollicking  / some home truths / subbed and told they were shite. 

Until he can differentiate between the two he will never make it and it is doing us more harm the longer it goes on. At this rate we'll finish in 5th place and miss out on europe altogether.

I suppose there was quite a row among the players with a lot of frank opinions exchanged with Murty absolutely unable to control it or apply effective leadership to deal with it.  Then when the players had got their frustrations off their chests and just before going back onto the pitch the best Murty could come up with was a sort of 'you dozy fucking lot got us into this mess now all I can think of doing is to put the same dozy fucking 11 back out there and hope for the fucking best.'    Because he was unable to do anything other than do nothing.