Cummings Potential £1million deal

2 minutes ago, LeeWallaceRFC said:

People suggesting that he's not a very good player, especially given the quality of the league.

We practically gave away Waghorn and Garner, both of whom have been very good for a bang average Championship club.

You're suggesting Morelos will never be as good as Cummings... 

1 minute ago, BridgeIsBlue said:

You're suggesting Morelos will never be as good as Cummings... 

He won't be. If you watch him, he's not actually very good. Scores 1 for every 10 that he misses. He'll be gone in the summer if any half decent bid comes in, which it probably won't.

8 minutes ago, Siwel said:

If you’ve came back after a month just to spout shite like that then you may as well fuck off again.

And you are? Glad to see you know how to check somebody's profile. First, not posting doesn't mean you can't read. Second, some people have a life outside of the internet - not everybody's life revolves around four walls and a computer. Third, fuck off. The fact that you've tried to create some form of tit for tat really says it all. Sayonara.

Just now, LeeWallaceRFC said:

And you are? Glad to see you know how to check somebody's profile. First, not posting doesn't mean you can't read. Second, some people have a life outside of the internet - not everybody's life revolves around four walls and a computer. Third, fuck off. The fact that you've tried to create some form of tit for tat really says it all. Sayonara.

I don’t speak muslim

He scored 55 goals in three seasons with Hivs. Which is bang average especially in the arse end of Scottish football and has done fuck all since leaving them to go up a level. 

He also played 15 or 16 games for Hivs before they were demoted from the premier. He didn’t score in a league game that season. 

2 hours ago, Laudrupsleftfoot said:

We don't half underestimate players' values in Scotland. A million is an absolute snip for someone at Cummings' age and with his ability and potential.

If he can do a job at Rangers, we should be able to sell him on for a good profit in a couple of seasons.  If we can afford a million for him, I;d say it was a good investment.  As you say, you don't get much for a million these days, not with celtic and now Dundee(!!!) inflating the market.

29 minutes ago, LeeWallaceRFC said:

He won't be. If you watch him, he's not actually very good. Scores 1 for every 10 that he misses. He'll be gone in the summer if any half decent bid comes in, which it probably won't.

Don't think anybody has ever said he's "very good" to be fair, but to suggest Cummings is better is sheer lunacy :lol:

4 hours ago, Siwel said:

Had to look and see who posted that there thought it was @Sweetheart

LOL it wasn't me. Personally I wouldn't pay 1M for Cummings, he his only worth 800 Th. € according to  https://www.transfermarkt.com/jason-cummings/profil/spieler/209583 

I do think he has potential but I think we need someone who can hit the ground running to work along side Morelos.

11 minutes ago, Sweetheart said:

LOL it wasn't me. Personally I wouldn't pay 1M for Cummings, he his only worth 800 Th. € according to  https://www.transfermarkt.com/jason-cummings/profil/spieler/209583 

I do think he has potential but I think we need someone who can hit the ground running to work along side Morelos.

You never disappoint 

1 hour ago, plumbGER said:

Love a good made up statistic.

I don't think you understand English. Of course it's made up, or else there'd be a quote. The guy is the most wasteful player I've ever seen at the club and single handedly lost us the last Old Firm. Certified shite bag.

1 hour ago, Sweetheart said:

You're assuming we'll play a two striker system under the new manager and that Morelos will still be here next season.

There's so many variables here that the entire debate seems pointless.  We need to wait and see who the new manager is and what formation and system he wants to play.  We still don't know if Morelos wants to be here next season as he keeps hinting at a move to England and clubs down there seem interested.  Cummings himself might decide a move to Rangers isn't for him in the summer due to a lack of first-team opportunities.  Also, if the rumours about us being interested in Moult are true I'd assume the DoF is behind it and where does he come in if and when a new manager is appointed.  

The discussion might not be a case of Cummings and/or Morelos.  Next season we might have neither, or both, we'll just need to wait and see.

3 hours ago, BlueboyG said:

Not fussed to be honest, if it's 600k then worth taking on, if it's a million then fuck off.

I think his value at the moment is anywhere between 500k-750k and at that he'd definitely be worth a shot because he has the potential for improvement and given time could become the consistent 20-30 or more per season goalscorer we require.