ST renewals starting next week

Bydo

11 minutes ago, Inigo said:

Ticket Office will be heaving.

Little known fact... there used to be a curling pond where the ticket office is.  True story.

Cool story. They’ll be brushing off any talk of people not renewing for what could be a very slippery situation.

Season tickets will be renewed by the fans and the board will take it as "the fans ain't happy but the muppets will put up with it for another year at least" 

Rinse and repeat 

This time next year we will be in the same shit, will have lost more records, ira lovers will be on the road to tiar, club will have moved even closer to being a small club with huge support and big stadium., another trophy less season, young fans even more ambivalent about our club, Glasgow being ruled by them over there. 

Where do I sign up

1 hour ago, ForeverAndEver said:

BR's been open for all, don't think I've had to move anyway. Shocking if they said you missed games when you haven't.

1 hour ago, jintybear said:

I though we were moved (maybe it was the season before - it's old age my memory is terrible). I know we missed no games and we even went to the Marseille game and progres. 

I told you I was losing it!

It was last season that I supposedly missed the games (which I didnt). I was quoting games from this season. It was our first season back in the SPL and we went to all games again (even the Burnley one). I'm sure we were moved for one of the games and I wonder if that's where the TO are confused! 

Anyway I'm done moaning!! I didn't get a ticket so I'll just need to deal with it :p:!!

I've put in my request to move seats to CR but I very much doubt we'll get seats there. 

3 hours ago, Sket said:

As it stands I'm not renewing. I'll still go to games but this board can fuck off if they think I'm daft enough to hand over almost £450 upfront to cunts who are treating us like fucking mugs.

They should be getting hounded out the club,instead they will be handed millions to squander. Again.

Good post Sket but I will guarantee, you will renew 

13 minutes ago, Pearson83 said:

Moaning like fuck in group chat with my mates but we will all renew. Its what we do it’s what the club means to us forever and ever ?⚪️?

Not even a doubt mate 

We can all say something about what's going on .I moan like a champ but at the end of the day .It's a foregone conclusion about renewing your ST for the famous 

Deep down .We all know it  

1 hour ago, coopscracker said:

Season tickets will be renewed by the fans and the board will take it as "the fans ain't happy but the muppets will put up with it for another year at least" 

Rinse and repeat 

This time next year we will be in the same shit, will have lost more records, ira lovers will be on the road to tiar, club will have moved even closer to being a small club with huge support and big stadium., another trophy less season, young fans even more ambivalent about our club, Glasgow being ruled by them over there. 

Where do I sign up

Probably at the Tarriers ticket Center 

After my rant last week I’ll be working like fuck to get money to renew as usual. 

It really is a disgraceful decision with the 10% increase. 

You’re talking an extra £2 million for the board again, either to fund transfers or more than likely pay off cunts like Pena and Herrera. 

9 hours ago, Rfc52 said:

from what i had/have heard it looks like we might go all out for FDB. im not keen on it but again if FDB or a manager of his ilk had Pedros money to spend then we would be working out which game we could win the title in over the course of the next 2 or 3 weeks

I wouldn’t put it past this mongo board

we wouldn’t do much worse with slanty eyes calling the shots at our club doing all he can to wreck it

im at the point where I freely hate the decision makers at my club

7 hours ago, eejay the dj said:

Not even a doubt mate 

We can all say something about what's going on .I moan like a champ but at the end of the day .It's a foregone conclusion about renewing your ST for the famous 

Deep down .We all know it  

And maybe that’s the worry tho also mate. The board know no matter who they bring in we will still buy the ST that’s my worry this time you just know they cunts where banking on murty getting it full time.