ST renewals starting next week

Bydo

from what i had/have heard it looks like we might go all out for FDB. im not keen on it but again if FDB or a manager of his ilk had Pedros money to spend then we would be working out which game we could win the title in over the course of the next 2 or 3 weeks

1 minute ago, TheGovanIniesta said:

Does anyone know how likely I am to get anywhere near celtic or Away games if I renew my current seat in BF2?

First season ticket was last year and it never gave me an option for either, not sure if it’s best to move or what 

away games arent affected by where you sit. You will be allowed onto the CCCS scheme for away games this coming season.

Youll defo get one of the 2 tarrier games and one of the 2 killie games. Outwith that itll be a case of good luck for all other away games in the ballot

14 minutes ago, TheGovanIniesta said:

Does anyone know how likely I am to get anywhere near celtic or Away games if I renew my current seat in BF2?

First season ticket was last year and it never gave me an option for either, not sure if it’s best to move or what 

You’ll be able to get both mate

19 minutes ago, Rfc52 said:

away games arent affected by where you sit. You will be allowed onto the CCCS scheme for away games this coming season.

Youll defo get one of the 2 tarrier games and one of the 2 killie games. Outwith that itll be a case of good luck for all other away games in the ballot

6 minutes ago, ForeverAndEver said:

You’ll be able to get both mate

Just wasn’t 100% sure because it’s my first season ticket and tickets are so high demand, cheers for saving me from phoning up the ticket office or making a cunt of it come next week?

24 minutes ago, TheGovanIniesta said:

depends on when you renewed. if you renew right away you should get the option of an OF ticket but last season i waited too long ajd didnt get one

I intend to renew, I like where I sit and the people around me, I just hope the board realise we need a manager in for next season. If they fuck this up again fans will start to let them know one way or another that we have come to the end of our tether.