ST renewals starting next week

Bydo

2 minutes ago, Swagger said:

The board want us to stumble to second place and somehow win the cup. Doesn’t matter about any long term plan all they want is to be able to give Murty the job full time. In fact second place would probably do them 

He isn't getting the job.  Hes done 

My son has said that he's not renewing this year, he's going to pick and choose which games he's going to see.

He doesn't get to all the games because of work commitments, and doesn't go to many away games, and he gets pissed off when they keep changing the kick off for TV, as it means he might have to miss the game if he's already got Saturday afternoon off. He's a chef, and he can't get both Saturday, and Sunday off, it's either/or for him.

Just now, Thewhitesettler said:

My son has said that he's not renewing this year, he's going to pick and choose which games he's going to see.

He doesn't get to all the games because of work commitments, and doesn't go to many away games, and he gets pissed off when they keep changing the kick off for TV, as it means he might have to miss the game if he's already got Saturday afternoon off. He's a chef, and he can't get both Saturday, and Sunday off, it's either/or for him.

Tbh mate I'm the same. Work and on call commitments mean that I struggle at times. But I've got my ST with the wee guy so if I don't go I also make sure someone can take him as he loves it.

It's a bastard though spending the money and making about 7 home games :lol:

I know the dilemma as if i didn't take the waen then I'd probably have a similar issue as to.what to do 

sorry, but the only way to make a point and make change at this club is to hit them where it hurts - financially

it is clearly too big a sacrifice for some to make, but that's the only way king will start respecting the fans wishes

and think of that - our only wish is to have a real manager in charge but we've not had one from 2011

those who blindly renew year after year are exactly the type of supporter that king loves, because he doesn't have to do fuck all - you'll keep coming back

it may be easier for me to say, because i have not had a season ticket for a good few years now after living down in england, but this is sadly what it's come to

those whom also say ah, i'll just wait and see what happens this year and then not renew next season if it continues - it's been continuing from 2011 and king has taken the complete piss out us year after year - what are you waiting for? you wanting more failure? it's going to happen again and again.

had my say, it'll not be popular i know, but since when have i given a shit about being popular? it's the health of the club i give a shit about, and a large delay of renewals would certainly send a big message.

i personally will not be buying anything Rangers until this gets sorted out

41 minutes ago, Jack The Flipper said:

sorry, but the only way to make a point and make change at this club is to hit them where it hurts - financially

it is clearly too big a sacrifice for some to make, but that's the only way king will start respecting the fans wishes

and think of that - our only wish is to have a real manager in charge but we've not had one from 2011

those who blindly renew year after year are exactly the type of supporter that king loves, because he doesn't have to do fuck all - you'll keep coming back

it may be easier for me to say, because i have not had a season ticket for a good few years now after living down in england, but this is sadly what it's come to

those whom also say ah, i'll just wait and see what happens this year and then not renew next season if it continues - it's been continuing from 2011 and king has taken the complete piss out us year after year - what are you waiting for? you wanting more failure? it's going to happen again and again.

had my say, it'll not be popular i know, but since when have i given a shit about being popular? it's the health of the club i give a shit about, and a large delay of renewals would certainly send a big message.

Blue taig. Rheb bastard

32 minutes ago, eskbankloyal said:

Bit ironic saying you care about the health of the club but want to deprive it of it’s biggest revenue stream? 

Ultimately, each individual will decide whether they want to renew or not ? 

I didn't say not to buy season ticket did I? I stated "a large delay of renewals would certainly send a big message."

Try reading next time?

1 hour ago, Jack The Flipper said:

Boycotting the club helps no one. It's a terrible idea.

5 minutes ago, Goosetav said:

That's a disgraceful statement, having a go at people for being loyal to the club.

Exactly . We don't go to watch dave king , mike Ashley , Charles green or whoever happened to be in charge. We all went and still go to watch Rangers. It's as simple as that.

14 hours ago, Scottywellhousetb said:

Can't wait for the songs to start , "you used to sit here, you used to sit heeeeerrrreee, Copland bear, you used to sit here 

The only place I will be moving to like a good few others will be the sofa.  If they club want to lose fans as that's what will happen then move us. , Why are club 1872 so special that their members get first choice of my seat when  i I have been sitting their for decades?

I have 2 books and I am direct debit no matter who we play at Ibrox whether I attend or not.   So if the club no longer want my amd other fans money then move us.   

They are begging their members for another million while they are gonna spend £400k on this ?   We need more important things at Ibrox first like a bloody manager as stopping them doing 9 is more important than a standing section which will divide the fans once again as it will be seen as the boycotters who got the board in on the cheap are getting better treatment than the loyal fans who stuck by the club. 

1 minute ago, Copland bear said:

The only place I will be moving to like a good few others will be the sofa.  If they club want to lose fans as that's what will happen.  Why are club 1872 somsoecial that their members get first choice of my seat wen i I have been sitting their for decades.  

I have 2 books and I am direct debit no matter who we p,say at Ibrox whether I attend or not.   So if the club no longer want my amd other fans money then move us.   

yew ok

2 minutes ago, Copland bear said:

The only place I will be moving to like a good few others will be the sofa.  If they club want to lose fans as that's what will happen.  Why are club 1872 somsoecial that their members get first choice of my seat wen i I have been sitting their for decades.  

I have 2 books and I am direct debit no matter who we p,say at Ibrox whether I attend or not.   So if the club no longer want my amd other fans money then move us.   

M8 ffs , you keep going mental and diving in all outraged, can you not just laugh it off and move on, I'd sit on the fucking roof of it was the only way I could watch Rangers. 

4 minutes ago, Goosetav said:

yew ok

Watch this space.  I have a wee m8 than knows a couple of the 1872 board well , he runs a mini bus from shettleston goes everywhere in Europe with us , he also won't be back.  So that's 6 books already as he has 4 ,  Fans will walk if forced to move without getting first refusal.  

2 minutes ago, Copland bear said:

Watch this space.  I have a wee m8 than knows a couple of the 1872 board well , he runs a mini bus from shettleston goes everywhere in Europe with us , he also won't be back.  So that's 6 books already as he has 4 ,  Fans will walk if forced to move without getting first refusal.  

So, yew ok

26 minutes ago, Copland bear said:

Thank fuck.

Tell your wee mate the standing section loyal thank him for his generosity 

53 minutes ago, Copland bear said:

The only place I will be moving to like a good few others will be the sofa.  If they club want to lose fans as that's what will happen then move us. , Why are club 1872 so special that their members get first choice of my seat when  i I have been sitting their for decades?

They are begging their members for another million while they are gonna spend £400k on this ?   We need more important things at Ibrox first like a bloody manager as stopping them doing 9 is more important than a standing section which will divide the fans once again as it will be seen as the boycotters who gotbthe board in on the cheap are getting better treatment than the loyal fan who stuck by the club. 

:lol::lol: