Any update on post split fixtures?

Peter Liewell and Brenda have settled for their 2nd choice pantomime. They won't get a chance to win the tainted league title  against  us on the 1st game , but they will lie town to Hivs and get a 2nd chance to rub it in at the Paedo Dome  when we grace that midden.

Why couldn't they be made to play us on the last game of the season?

7 hours ago, foghorn leghorn said:

Peter Liewell and Brenda have settled for their 2nd choice pantomime. They won't get a chance to win the tainted league title  against  us on the 1st game , but they will lie town to Hivs and get a 2nd chance to rub it in at the Paedo Dome  when we grace that midden.

Why couldn't they be made to play us on the last game of the season?

Then they get the trophy presentation after playing us, just as bad. 

1 hour ago, Prso's headband said:

The authorities don’t want a title decider and then give the tarriers their toughest away game before it :lol:

Anything to make one of the scum clubs titles feel relevant and create a headline. 

The authorities are as corrupt as it gets. They want the title decider just as much as the tarriors do. Said in previous post if they wanted to avoid this they would have made it 3rd game of the split.

This fixture list not only gives them the decider they want when tarriros lay down to Hibs. But the battle for 2nd to keep viewers interested once the scum win the league.

I can't see why anyone is getting more upset than they would be anyway, if they win it against us at their ground.

They're going to win it anyway, Bears will be well left the stadium before presentation etc.

Now, at Ibrox, I could understand, and the 3-2 under McCoist was a game i'll always remember, we were written off before it, Lennon spewing, and the 2 red cards conspiracy fall out :dance:

But it's not anymore of a big deal than what it already is for me, it's not if we win we stop it.

8 minutes ago, Siam69 said:

I can't see why anyone is getting more upset than they would be anyway, if they win it against us at their ground.

They're going to win it anyway, Bears will be well left the stadium before presentation etc.

Now, at Ibrox, I could understand, and the 3-2 under McCoist was a game i'll always remember, we were written off before it, Lennon spewing, and the 2 red cards conspiracy fall out :dance:

But it's not anymore of a big deal than what it already is for me, it's not if we win we stop it.

It would be a cracking feeling to go to Giro Dome and stop them winning the league that day.

It would leave them looking like complete idiots if they do drop points to Hibs to try an force and old firm clincher expecting to beat us.

12 minutes ago, Siam69 said:

Going to be a pretty brutal feeling our end emptying with 50k of them singing go home ya H*** and getting ready for a title party

On 11/04/2018 at 15:36, .Williamson. said:

It’s a big ra fest when they play each other.

All go out for a fish supper after the game 

the wee cosy friendship has seemed to creep up from nowhere .got a couple of hobbo fans on Facebook and they even cheer their kiddy fiddling cousins on in normal league games now .fuckin scumbag cunts the lot of them