Most important OF game for decades

eejay the dj

30 minutes ago, gmcf said:

Yeah it's important but let's not think its job done like we did a couple of years ago when we beat them in the semi . 

With hindsight that was a bad result for us, Warburton thought he was  the man and it was downhill all the way from then, Delia got ditched and they hired a proper manager then spent a few quid.

It was a great day though.

5 minutes ago, pcbear said:

With hindsight that was a bad result for us, Warburton thought he was  the man and it was downhill all the way from then, Delia got ditched and they hired a proper manager then spent a few quid.

It was a great day though.

Yep , I agree . Made worse that we didn't actually win the cup . 

It sorted papered over the cracks . Let's hope if we do win today , we don't make the same mistake in thinking all's well and changes are still required . 

If you’d started this thread a week ago I’d have rolled out ten or so more important OF games over the last thirty years........

.........but now on the morning of the match with the adrenaline (and hangover) pumping I’m almost convinced it’s the most important OF game ever!!! 

Mon the Bears!!!!!!!

Today is a big game but not the biggest. It would do us the world of good beating them, giving us a good chance of winning the Cup against Motherwell in the final, and I think it will benefit the club going in to the new season knowing they are capable of winning trophies. 

1 minute ago, stevemac said:

Today is a big game but not the biggest. It would do us the world of good beating them, giving us a good chance of winning the Cup against Motherwell in the final, and I think it will benefit the club going in to the new season knowing they are capable of winning trophies. 

Name me the biggest ? Put your top 5 biggest games  in order .?

Like I said .Some people are just not getting it 

Just now, eejay the dj said:

For me, the semis year before last were  bigger. Although we've been pish this campaign, in the grand scheme of things we are much improved compared to then, and back then we were obviously still in the championship so we were expecting to get stuffed, but we didn't. Shame we chucked it in the final. 

10 minutes ago, eejay the dj said:

the last one was a bigger more important game

fact is folk have said "this is a must win and the biggest game in years" before every OF since Warburton took over.  Means nothing when folk say it to me now.

That said i believe we'll do it today

2 minutes ago, With Heart and Hand said:

i think the plan is just to say this before every old firm till we actually fucking win one

Hasn’t worked so far, maybe we should say that they don’t matter a fuck and we don’t care from now on and see how that goes.

4 minutes ago, With Heart and Hand said:

the last one was a bigger more important game

fact is folk have said "this is a must win and the biggest game in years" before every OF since Warburton took over.  Means nothing when folk say it to me now.

That said i believe we'll do it today

No it wasn't

Having said that . Every OF is important

There is no such thing as the biggest . They are all massive games

For importance . Nothing tops todays game  for many years

Lose and we will find out how less important it was for some of you

2 minutes ago, Lothianbear said:

Theyre all vital against this mob but stopping theyre double treble would be very special, just hope our team find a way to win today , was more confident for the last game tbh but we can do this !!!

It's history making make . Good shout

This thread was started as a positive rallying call .

And still some people find the need to disagree with their shadow . Fuck me gently

I have never woke up not excited about the possibility of shoving up those dirty scum ira loving bastards in any old firm game ever. they are our enemy for fuck sake grow a pair get behind the team whether your at the game, watching it in a house or pub and hopefully by the end of the day the gers will have done us all proud and we will have a cup final to look forward to. C'mon the gers fucking into the Pedo bastards.