Most important OF game for decades

eejay the dj

5 minutes ago, eejay the dj said:

For me .The most important OF for decades 

I may have mentioned .I've been to a few of these over the years .However today's game is a must win of supreme magnitude 

I still don't think many understand the consequences of losing today .I won't even bother mentioning it here .I'm too superstitious 

Seriously can't remember a game as crucial as this one today

From the word go .I hope every one of our players give 100% and some  

Enjoy the game bears 

Lets hope it's a day all Rangers fans can remember for rest of their lives 

100%. There's no point shying away from it. I don't have words to describe how important this is and I hope to God the players stand up to be counted today. Now is the time for them to prove themselves worthy of the shirt.

I'm working today, that along with the fact I just haven't been able to get myself hyped up for the game, means that I don't even think I'll bother trying to hide in a corner watching it on my phone. Migjt just turn it off and hope for the result to go our way. I jus5 feel completely flat about the whole season tbh 

We really need to break their undefeated old firm run and give them something to think about next season. The longer it goes without a win, the harder it gets to get over that mental hurdle.

Wonder if Murty will shit it again and leave them with another man in midfield. 

9 minutes ago, bluebear24 said:

don't even think I'll bother trying to hide in a corner watching it on my phone. Migjt just turn it off and hope for the result to go our way.

If you don't bother putting it on, how can you turn it off and hope we win?

Agree @eejay the dj, massive game and it should determine who has a chance to be here or not next season, we need to rid our club of the losers with the loser mentality.

5 minutes ago, .Williamson. said:

If only our players understood mate 

Not enough bears in the team. People like Halliday, for all his limitations as a player, gets it. Not suggesting we play him but we need them to all want to die for the jersey. Look at that marathon runner that literally ran himself into the ground overnight. That’s the kind of total commitment we need today. Show that and the scum will crumble 

15 minutes ago, bluebear24 said:

I'm working today, that along with the fact I just haven't been able to get myself hyped up for the game, means that I don't even think I'll bother trying to hide in a corner watching it on my phone. Migjt just turn it off and hope for the result to go our way. I jus5 feel completely flat about the whole season tbh 

Fuxxake mate, if we were playing the tarriers at tiddlywinks I’d be up for it, give yourself a shake ffs 

28 minutes ago, eejay the dj said:

For me .The most important OF for decades 

I may have mentioned .I've been to a few of these over the years .However today's game is a must win of supreme magnitude 

I still don't think many understand the consequences of losing today .I won't even bother mentioning it here .I'm too superstitious 

Seriously can't remember a game as crucial as this one today

From the word go .I hope every one of our players give 100% and some  

Enjoy the game bears 

Lets hope it's a day all Rangers fans can remember for rest of their lives 

We are due a result today,

Into this mob from the first minute today Rangers, make us proud.

Can't remember ever feeling so indifferent in the week leading up to a big game.

It's only now that the juices are starting to flow. We should have beaten the scum on the last two occassions. Victory will be very sweet today.

Mind you the way things have been going I can see us winning today and losing the final.

Just now, GersInCanada said:

Can't remember ever feeling so indifferent in the week leading up to a big game.

It's only now that the juices are starting to flow. We should have beaten the scum on the last two occassions. Victory will be very sweet today.

Mind you the way things have been going I can see us winning today and losing the final.

Just about every game against them last season I felt nothing in the build up, so fuck knows how you've only just felt that over a semi final :lol: