Most important OF game for decades

eejay the dj

Tell you right now . Every scum player will know how important this game is for them before kick off

Quietly and under the radar . These players will have had it drummed into them . How important a game it is for them . Not the last one .

This one .

I'm only hoping our players don't think he same as some posters in this thread

It is not as important as the last one ffs

Just now, DBBTB said:

He shouldn’t be back in the tame regardless of the outcome today. 

I agree m8 but if he should be lucky enough to get a win then he deserves some consideration, he’s a dead man walking at the moment, a defeat and he’ll be packing his things ready for the off.

4 minutes ago, eejay the dj said:

It is not as important as the last one ffs

Tbf  at the time it was. Now it’s this one and if we loose then it will be the next one. 

We will always place importance on these games eejay because of the implications at the time and the consequences. 

3 points in it, stopping back to back trebles, getting us off to a flyer etc 

3 minutes ago, KeyserSoze said:

Tbf  at the time it was. Now it’s this one and if we loose then it will be the next one. 

We will always place importance on these games eejay because of the implications at the time and the consequences. 

3 points in it, stopping back to back trebles, getting us off to a flyer etc 

You have not read my posts mate

1 hour ago, Billythebear77 said:

Fuxxake mate, if we were playing the tarriers at tiddlywinks I’d be up for it, give yourself a shake ffs 

Mate I get it. Come half 1 my mind set will probably of changed but fuck me it's hard work some times 

Usually I go into these games believing we’ll win. No matter how bad we’re playing I always believe today will be our day. Feel totally different today, this board manager and players have let us down too many times when it matters the most. I hate feeling like this especially when we’re the only real chance of stopping the scum doing the double treble, and we’re in with the chance of winning our first trophy for a long time. I know I’ll change before kick off, but right now I’m feeling nothing like I normally am the morning of an old firm game.

1 minute ago, FSM said:

Knowing us, we'll beat the tims today and then get pumped 4-0 by Motherwell in the final.

Beat the scum, then worry about that game later. If we lose the greatest team ever to be known in the history of the world can lose to Motherwell in the final.

9 minutes ago, FSM said:

Knowing us, we'll beat the tims today and then get pumped 4-0 by Motherwell in the final.

I wouldn't rule that out tbh!

But today is what is all about. We could have won either of the last 2 old firm games but didn't. We have got to beat them and get over the mental block we seem to have. We are closer to them in a one off game but have to get over the hurdle and beat the fuckers.

4 hours ago, Siwel said:

The last one was more important than this imo.

The League was never going to be won this year. But i we lose today, we are staring down the barrel of the taigs doing back to back trebles. The thought of that is to much to countenance

12 hours ago, eejay the dj said:

For me .The most important OF for decades 

I may have mentioned .I've been to a few of these over the years .However today's game is a must win of supreme magnitude 

I still don't think many understand the consequences of losing today .I won't even bother mentioning it here .I'm too superstitious 

Seriously can't remember a game as crucial as this one today

From the word go .I hope every one of our players give 100% and some  

Enjoy the game bears 

Lets hope it's a day all Rangers fans can remember for rest of their lives 

You can lead a horse to water but you can't make it drink

You were 100% right in what you felt pre game, I've said it on here too but all the good will in the world won't make us any better, we're shite and lambs to the slaughter

2 minutes ago, NixonRFC said:

You can lead a horse to water but you can't make it drink

You were 100% right in what you felt pre game, I've said it on here too but all the good will in the world won't make us any better, we're shite and lambs to the slaughter

Spot on . Forgive me for letting my heart ruling my head pre match

I had forgotten we were loaded with total dross and losers on the pitch .