Hummel

jjbscotty12

1 minute ago, Big Al II said:

We wouldnt. For them to be interested in us they'd need to be getting more exposure.

Ah, I see. This would be worrying if we were seen as not worth their while for exposure? That makes sense.

Would have to be sure that was the case, that that was the reason we have Hummel,  before worrying though.

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
40 minutes ago, Brackley Bluenose said:

This is mental I was in Denmark at the weekend, pumping Brian Laudrup, and I was in a few stores and the Hummel stuff was in there because they do Aalborg and the national team and I said to the mrs that stuff is actually really smart. Nevertheless, it is a bit of a diddy brand. 

Can anyone sign up for this?

5 minutes ago, K.A.I said:

Your the second or third person that's mentioned New Brand in a negative way, it's a great make. It's not even close to being on a par with Hummel.

Hummel are far more established as a football kit maker than New Balance. 

You are right though its not even close to Hummel. Hummel are far superior, they don't supply the taigs or the RoI.

7 minutes ago, Courtyard Bear said:

Is laughable but if they are giving us 3+ million a season then so be it. 

Of course will we be told what the deal is worth??

When it comes to telling us what the deal is, the announcement will be £1m less that the actual yearly deal.

Dave wants his money back, don't forget.

Tbh it actually isn’t a bad bit of business if it’s over 5 years or less. 

Old guys can relate to hummel and it looks retro enough for the skinny jean generation to like it. Also we instantly become the biggest club Hummel have so we will be the big players at the table, not them

Just now, TEFTONG said:

Dodgy dicky bow oan that dug bye the way....:justno:

That's how it's upset, Teftong.

That and cunts quoting too frequently for Inigo sip his tea and reply at a leisurely pace. 

Maybe I'm being way too simplistic but a good managerial appointment ... 15-million Hummel cash upfront, 15-million season book cash upfront = 30-million

Sell :

Fod - 3-million.
Tav - 3-million.
Windass - 3-million.
Morelos - 5-million.

Another 14/15 million.

Get Rossiter, Alves, Hererra & Pena off the books and that's 80k per week too.

Have an Advocaat style revolution with it all and topple the taigs and book our place in the Champions League the next season.

Why not.

2 minutes ago, RFC Eagle said:

Hummel are far more established as a football kit maker than New Balance. 

You are right though its not even close to Hummel. Hummel are far superior, they don't supply the taigs or the RoI.

New Balance have only been in the football business a couple of years .. even Admiral and Bukta are a more established football kit maker than New Balance, it doesn't make them a better brand though.

Just now, K.A.I said:

Maybe I'm being way too simplistic but a good managerial appointment ... 15-million Hummel cash upfront, 15-million season book cash upfront = 30-million

Sell :

Fod - 3-million.
Tav - 3-million.
Windass - 3-million.
Morelos - 5-million.

Another 14/15 million.

Get Rossiter, Alves, Hererra & Pena off the books and that's 80k per week too.

Have an Advocaat style revolution with it all and topple the taigs and book our place in the Champions League the next season.

Why not.

**Raises eyebrow at Windass valuation.**

Archived