Mr King his team

mearns loyal

2 minutes ago, Sportingintegritymyarse said:

You know fuck all.

I agree.  I'm skeptical because of past appointments, particularly Caixinha, but I'm waiting to see how things develop.  It wouldn't do others in our support any harm to do similar instead of reaching conclusions whilst also knowing fuck all.

19 minutes ago, RDB14 said:

Dunno why everyone's hammering him. We know fuck all. For all we know he has finally pulled the finger out and is taking responsibility by meeting Gerrard himself so he has some sort of accountability.

Taking no part in hiring Caixinha was just a cowards way out of his share of the blame. Hopefully he learned from it.

And that would involve him jumping about like a 12 year old at a One Direction concert, while nowhere near Gerrard, would it?

2 minutes ago, RDB14 said:

I agree.  I'm skeptical because of past appointments, particularly Caixinha, but I'm waiting to see how things develop.  It wouldn't do others in our support any harm to do similar instead of reaching conclusions whilst also knowing fuck all.

I know he failed to be at our biggest game of the season, just as he failed to be at the memorial for those who lost their lives in the disaster. 

I know that he made it over just a few days after the cup semi he didn't attend to go to anfield to watch his beloved Liverpool.

I know we are not high up his list of priorities. Certainly not high enough up.

Aparently there is a video going about of him singing you'll never walk alone at the start of the game.  I didnt see the game so cant comment.  Not sure if the fans even sung it.  Doesnt look good on the clown.

2 hours ago, Sportingintegritymyarse said:

I know he failed to be at our biggest game of the season, just as he failed to be at the memorial for those who lost their lives in the disaster. 

I know that he made it over just a few days after the cup semi he didn't attend to go to anfield to watch his beloved Liverpool.

I know we are not high up his list of priorities. Certainly not high enough up.

100% On the money

This is just more reasons why other bears need to wake up

5 hours ago, Courtyard Bear said:

It’s the massive wage factor mate, makes women’s eye sight go wonky. A bit like ours after 10 pints. 

More like moist between the legs not eyes going wonky. And they say men are shallow! 

Scousers will tell you that Liverpool are the Prod team. I can tell you that they are loved by everyone in the republic as if they were the Glasgow scum themselves.

King is about ages with a family member of mine. He fell for that Liverpool team and ignored The Gers, because of the glory and the football. I think King must have done similar. Both from Castlemilk, same tribe, same glory hunting.

I never got it and always loathed Liverpool.

4 hours ago, Boyd9her said:

Aparently there is a video going about of him singing you'll never walk alone at the start of the game.  I didnt see the game so cant comment.  Not sure if the fans even sung it.  Doesnt look good on the clown.

Wit hahahaa

So Dave King, stood up in the directors box himself, and sung you’ll never walk alone :lol::lol::lol: 

46 minutes ago, Orange Persson said:

Scousers will tell you that Liverpool are the Prod team. I can tell you that they are loved by everyone in the republic as if they were the Glasgow scum themselves.

King is about ages with a family member of mine. He fell for that Liverpool team and ignored The Gers, because of the glory and the football. I think King must have done similar. Both from Castlemilk, same tribe, same glory hunting.

The support for Liverpool in the Republic of Ireland is staggering. It massively outweighs the support of the taigs 

1 hour ago, Orange Persson said:

Take a walk up the Shankill Rd mate and you will see Liverpool tops everywhere as well, nothing to do with religion. 

6 hours ago, Boyd9her said:

That would have been on here within 30 seconds.

Maybe hold fire on that particular rumour. 

2 hours ago, Orange Persson said:

Cmilk boys yassssss

8 hours ago, TheGovanIniesta said:

Andy Devlin now saying Gerrard is in talks, so basically Allen is blinded by a bias to England and King has rubber stamped it due to being more of a Liverpool fan than a Rangers man?

Andy Devlin was in Costa,  St Vincent street on Monday lunchtime with Miller. Fact. 

Strange these coincidences in advance of such articles....

2 minutes ago, Boyd9her said:

Gerrard just seems like an ego appointment by King. Gerrard was also at the last Old Firm at Ibrox, defo looks like happening. 

I noticed there was a few camera shots of him taking it all in.

He was a very good player, I wasn't a fan of him though due to the team he played for.

Most importantly, being a good player doesn't make you a good manager. He's a rookie and that's the last thing we need at this critical point in our history.

2 hours ago, Sportingintegritymyarse said:

Andy Devlin was in Costa,  St Vincent street on Monday lunchtime with Miller. Fact. 

Strange these coincidences in advance of such articles....

If you wanted to be a secret leak, why would you meet a journalist in a busy cafe in the city centre at the busiest time of day, instead of just making a phone call?