Cummings is atrocious

Dan Deacon

Thought he would be a crackin signing, but theres a reason he struggled to get into a terrible Forrest side , and it shows every time he plays for us. Think he could do a job with a big striker up there with him but looks like we are never going to play with two strikers anytime soon.

50 minutes ago, sandyinroyalblue said:

Same guy who was atrocious for us in the Championship,definite pattern emerging of players coming to Rangers and being atrocious.

It is an all too regular pattern to be a coincidence, I thought Killie would be lucky to get half a season from him, three seasons later he is on fire.

4 minutes ago, KeyserSoze said:

I don’t know ffs. But I do know he can go back to the championship and not score any goals down there again.  Remember when he played for Hivs in the SPFL? Played 18 games didn’t score once. He only started scoring when he found his level. 

I just feel he is capable of a higher level. With a better formation and positive minded squad he can give us more. I'd take a chance and that's all. He doesn't make it we can surely recoup £500k on a move,

4 minutes ago, WWTC said:

He’s one of the very few i’d keep. He was surrounded by shitebags today playing a role he barely knows. 

Don't be silly mate, when Morelos came on he really showed Cummings up for the shite player he is.

The celtic defense retreated in terror as Morelos came storming at them, the celtic crowd gasped in fear whenever he got the ball...

Wait, all I remember him doing was getting a yellow card and fluffing yet another chance (under zero pressure as we had already completely lost the game at that point) :whistle:

3 hours ago, MasterD said:

Agree.

He's turned into a younger version of Miller. Runs about and rarely gets in the box. Game against hearts we were running into the box and he was standing at LB :headscratch: today we had a cross into the box and he was behind the guy crossing. Gordon makes a save the balls loose in the box and he's nowhere in the picture.

Also hope we can somehow get out of the Murphy deal but i think we're stuck with him.

Rather have Lenny Murphy.

10 minutes ago, WWTC said:

He’s one of the very few i’d keep. He was surrounded by shitebags today playing a role he barely knows. 

He barely knows how to play up front? It's beyond his comprehension to compete, hold the ball up, give the team time to get out? 

People on here making out that if someone is used to playing in a 2 or 3 up front then it's utterly unfaathomable that they could ever play through the middle by themselves. 

Regardless of what he's best suited to he won nothing all day and he's generally been poor.

3 hours ago, DariuszAdamczuk said:

Candeias has been our best player.

fucking spare me. hits the first man with every ball and his half arsed attempts at a tackle cost us at Hamden and today. get him to fuck asap.

10 minutes ago, gsa said:

He barely knows how to play up front? It's beyond his comprehension to compete, hold the ball up, give the team time to get out? 

People on here making out that if someone is used to playing in a 2 or 3 up front then it's utterly unfaathomable that they could ever play through the middle by themselves. 

Regardless of what he's best suited to he won nothing all day and he's generally been poor.

He barely knows how to play a loan striker role for a team under pressure for almost an entire game. Playing up top with two wingers either side, or a midfield thats within 30 yards of him, is entirely different than asking him to do what he was expected to do today. 

He’s not set the world on fire but for me, he’s a good player. In the right team i think he’s score alot of goals, but its harsh on him to be judged in a team largely consisting of shitebags. 

21 minutes ago, Jack The Flipper said:

Don't be silly mate, when Morelos came on he really showed Cummings up for the shite player he is.

The celtic defense retreated in terror as Morelos came storming at them, the celtic crowd gasped in fear whenever he got the ball...

Wait, all I remember him doing was getting a yellow card and fluffing yet another chance (under zero pressure as we had already completely lost the game at that point) :whistle:

Cummings didnt have a great game, but hes one of the very few who didnt hide or look like they were petrified. 

1 minute ago, WWTC said:

Cummings didnt have a great game, but hes one of the very few who didnt hide or look like they were petrified. 

exactly mate, he was not played to his strengths and due to the scum's dominance was hardly fed

but some people like to just blame one player, cummings is the least of our worries

8 minutes ago, Jack The Flipper said:

exactly mate, he was not played to his strengths and due to the scum's dominance was hardly fed

but some people like to just blame one player, cummings is the least of our worries

He had no support. He was getting balls fired at him in the air against two massive centre halfs, to hold play up for a team with two midfielders 50 yards away from him, and an attacking midfielder that was either running beyond him or being pulled out left. His two wide midfielders spent most of the day covering at fullback, and he wasnt supplied with a single clear cut chance the entire game. I dont know how he can be so harshly judged. From what ive seen hes the best finisher we have by far. 

Oh aye, the haters well out today. Aye, Cummings is to blame for the result and for the shite we have been playing for the last three seasons at least. He's started in four games after all. Makes such perfect sense.

Now, the lad is no Aguero, but ffs, to put up a thread like this after a thorough scudding off the scum and when there were indeed players out there, who have been stealing a fucking wage for up to the last three seasons just beggars belief. 

Some have no fucking shame and really do miss the big picture. No wonder every cunt in the land is laughing at us.

he didn't have a great game but FFS. playing him as a lone striker with that midfield and that manager and he is shite ? impossible to judge in that set up.  yet mccrorie is part of a basic back 4 and is shite yet again.