Cummings is atrocious

Dan Deacon

Awful, awful footballer. Completely overrated by people on here. Cunts only like him because he swans about acting like a hard man. 

People will say it's because he can't play up front by himself. That just shows how truly bad he is that he needs someone to hold his hand. 

Agree.

He's turned into a younger version of Miller. Runs about and rarely gets in the box. Game against hearts we were running into the box and he was standing at LB :headscratch: today we had a cross into the box and he was behind the guy crossing. Gordon makes a save the balls loose in the box and he's nowhere in the picture.

Also hope we can somehow get out of the Murphy deal but i think we're stuck with him.

The pair of them made Ajer and Boyata look like nesta and cannavaro. 

Morelos is shite. If it wasn’t for his age/work rate and determination I’d be all for binning him. 

Cummins has always been shite. He knocked goals in for a hibs side that was far and away better than the rest in the championship. He has never looked good at this level. 

We wont sign him. I’m sure of that.

Just now, Tomatasauce said:

As pish as he was please don’t single any players out as if 1,2 or 3 players we to blame for that today..every fucking cunt in our team today was responsible for that performance 

I'm no basing it just on today. Everyine was pathetic. Overall he's been a poor addition and I hope he goes back south and never plays for us again.

Along with many others

I understand that he didn’t get service today but his complete lack of ability to create a yard for himself is frightening

Usuallt strikers who can’t hold up the ball instead rely on creating space and making things happen, he just runs into people and gets beaten to first balls 

1 minute ago, The Godfather said:

Tav and Candeias are the two most overrated players we have.

They are complete shitebags 

Oh forgot about Windass too...our squad is bursting with pish shitebags

Said months ago candieas is a shitebag and got hammered on here for it,clueless on here