Cummings is atrocious

Dan Deacon

Actually don’t think he’s that bad, but he clearly can’t play the lone striker role! Which anybody with half a brain knew! It was more than evident last Sunday against Hearts. Yet he was thrown in up top himself again! There’s definitely a player in there but come on, let’s play him to his strengths & get the most out of him!

9 minutes ago, Domthenbud said:

Think you are wrong. Both had a very good 2/3 of season. Something has happened in dressing room caus Tav in particular has been shite since. Agree about Windass. Far too unpredictable.

Tav has always been stinking and Candeias end product is awful 

supercalifragilistic  I feel a Sun headline coming on.

Cummings is not a lone striker. Never has been and never will be. The boy is a proven goalscorer but thrives on chances in and around the penalty box. We currently have a side incapable of that along with a manager playing many of the team out of position, with insane tactics.

At £600k Cummings has got to be worth a gamble especially as Murty is surely going to be binned.

11 minutes ago, To Be A Ranger said:

At £600k Cummings has got to be worth a gamble especially as Murty is surely going to be binned.

I’m fed the fuck up with that word “gamble” associated with this fucking football team. NOTHING we should be doing - should be a gamble 

he’s pish and in a poor Rangers team just looks like the rest of them and stands out not one bit. 

2 hours ago, BridgeIsBlue said:

Can't play up front on his own yet the amount of clowns wanting it to happen for that game today, well there you go. 

Utter spastics. 

What's funny is that Murty said as much in an interview he couldn't play up on his own yet fucking does it anyway.

5 minutes ago, KeyserSoze said:

I’m fed the fuck up with that word “gamble” associated with this fucking football team. NOTHING we should be doing - should be a gamble 

he’s pish and in a poor Rangers team just looks like the rest of them and stands out not one bit. 

Pity everything has to be explained. Cummings is only a gamble because he has to show he has what it takes to score at the highest level which for us us currently SPL. We rarely create chances and put 11 men behind the ball for a threatening free kick or corner kick. He is not a lone striker. If we are not planning on having an attack minded side that creates chances then don't sign him. If we want to goalscorers who come alive in and around the box I'd take a chance on him.

2 hours ago, Hutton2008 said:

Nut.

Give us Boyd right now at 16st and almost 40 years old and he’d still outscore Morelos and Cummins combined. 

Same guy who was atrocious for us in the Championship,definite pattern emerging of players coming to Rangers and being atrocious.

27 minutes ago, To Be A Ranger said:

Pity everything has to be explained. Cummings is only a gamble because he has to show he has what it takes to score at the highest level which for us us currently SPL. We rarely create chances and put 11 men behind the ball for a threatening free kick or corner kick. He is not a lone striker. If we are not planning on having an attack minded side that creates chances then don't sign him. If we want to goalscorers who come alive in and around the box I'd take a chance on him.

Nah. Rather have a proven scorer whose performed at a decent level thanks very much not someone who needs to prove himself   

Time is up for folk coming to us with “ potential”. 

3 minutes ago, KeyserSoze said:

Nah. Rather have a proven scorer whose performed at a decent level thanks very much not someone who needs to prove himself   

Yea, you're right. Fuck that nurturing potential. So who for £600k matches up better than Cummings

12 minutes ago, KeyserSoze said:

Yup - we can bin Morelos while we’re at it!

42 minutes ago, K.A.I said:

The little I seen he had zero support and service. I think he's decent, but he can't make things happen himself. 

My worry for him is us ruining him with these results and tactics, he will soon be part of the rot mentally and past the point of no return and another good player Rangers FC has ruined.

That point has come & gone, I’m afraid.

55 minutes ago, Boaby Bear said:

Cummings isnt the fall guy here ffs, granted hes pish but that whole team is full of fucking shitebags 

Yup - I’ll bet ‘future Rangers captain’ McCrorie’s getting an easier ride - despite being beyond garbage today.

6 minutes ago, To Be A Ranger said:

Yea, you're right. Fuck that nurturing potential. So who for £600k matches up better than Cummings

I don’t know ffs. But I do know he can go back to the championship and not score any goals down there again.  Remember when he played for Hivs in the SPFL? Played 18 games didn’t score once. He only started scoring when he found his level.