Cummings is atrocious

Dan Deacon

Boyd is a penalty box striker just like Cummings and he's the top scorer in the league and nominated for Scotland's POTY.  Cummings is a good player we're just not playing to his strengths.  We hang him out to dry in a formation and system that doesn't suit him and of course he's going to look shit.  A better manager will play to his strengths and the lad will start banging them in.  I hope he does stay.

He just looks like a club mascot whose getting a kick around in a charity match. No footballing ability or pace, might score the odd goal but very few teams no play with a little poacher type of player any more. Especially teams who play with one up top. Send him packing and leave him as Nottingham Forests problem, not ours.

6 minutes ago, BridgeIsBlue said:

Can't play up front on his own yet the amount of clowns wanting it happen for that game today, well there you go. 

Utter spastics. 

Didn't watch or listen to the game for genuine fear of the outcome but would have put the mortgage on it panning out this way if he played Cummings on his own and it has.

Fucking suicide. 

1 minute ago, TMB said:

Boyd is a penalty box striker just like Cummings and he's the top scorer in the league and nominated for Scotland's POTY.  Cummings is a good player we're just not playing to his strengths.  We hang him out to dry in a formation and system that doesn't suit him and of course he's going to look shit.  A better manager will play to his strengths and the lad will start banging them in.  I hope he does stay.

Nut.

Give us Boyd right now at 16st and almost 40 years old and he’d still outscore Morelos and Cummins combined. 

10 minutes ago, Dan Deacon said:

I'm no basing it just on today. Everyine was pathetic. Overall he's been a poor addition and I hope he goes back south and never plays for us again.

Along with many others

I’d gut the whole team if it was possible obviously that can’t/won’t/will never happen but that’s how bad they were to a man (or a fucking mouse I should say)

its imposible to even single out a player in our team that looked interested in having a career as a footballer 

2 minutes ago, TMB said:

He’s not a penalty box striker. He’s never in the box. He’s a good finisher. But not a penalty box striker 

5 minutes ago, CoplandStandBear said:

Trying to blame Cummings for today is like trying to blame Alnwick.  Tav, Dorrans, Halliday, Martin, Candeias, McCrorie, Holt all of these guys were terrible.

I'm assessing his overall contribution. Not just today. He's not worth signing 

Saying he shouldn't be played up front by himself and that he needs a partner is not a valid excuse for Cummings. It would be different if he was actually a good player who deserves to have a team built around him, but he isn't and contorting the lineup just to accommodate a sub standard, third rate player is unacceptable.