Itk posters

19 minutes ago, M4XGERSBF3 said:

This, dont remeber reading a poster so adament about it being FDB and we see how that turned out. 

Although I have heard from my source there is a press conference the day :Fod:

He really went to town about it for a few days. Fuckin space cadet.

2 hours ago, eskbankloyal said:

I genuinely don't believe the 3rd bit is correct mate. Particularly given Jackson, who is still doing his McInnes, has repeatedly said the blame lies squarely at the feet of King. McInnes felt he was too arrogant, untrustworthy and would be made the scapegoat for any failure 

If the reason McInnes turned the job down is true he was 100% correct look at Murty and Warburton for examples of King throwing people under the bridge to save himself and our support still back him after a youth coach was appointed manager.

6 minutes ago, Goosetav said:

Think the only 'ITK' thing I've ever posted is that Johnny Hayes was a bawhair away from signing with us last January but King wouldn't sanction the deal and that's 100% correct 

Thank fuck for that mate

one of the few things kings done right.

The poster King Kenny is ITK. Started at least two threads boasting that he knew it was a cert that de Boer would be our new manager. Berrated anyone who questioned him and was adamant it was a done deal.

Looking forwards to him coming back on so I can slag him for talking absolute shite.

Dunno if he will bother though as his team has already wrapped up the title. :whistle:

BTW one of my mates says Souness will be involved in a group  of investors soon. (Not a fact).

5 hours ago, eskbankloyal said:

I genuinely don't believe the 3rd bit is correct mate. Particularly given Jackson, who is still doing his McInnes, has repeatedly said the blame lies squarely at the feet of King. McInnes felt he was too arrogant, untrustworthy and would be made the scapegoat for any failure 

I know for a fact it’s correct - the King stuff is probably another factor 

I tend to just go with the flow. 

If you share information that could be a good/bad/indifferent bit of news on here, you are called out for it either way. 

Some of it makes for good reading and debate material, regardless of truths or falsehoods. 

Edit: If you look closely, you get to know the Bears who are worth the read compared to those just on for the craic or to abuse others when they're having a bad day. 

12 hours ago, gersandy said:

Are you joking? 

Weve a few very reliable sources on here, like Kenny Millers neighbour or any shit talking taxi driver who picked up a guy in a suit fae the airport.

Seriously though, my ex used to work for a media company and used to give me a few snippets, nothing meaty just business stuff. Cow ended up shagging a guy in her work though .....

Lucky escape there then:tu: