Martin

MrMckee

26 minutes ago, Negri's lovechild said:

Mind bogglingly bad. Can't head a ball, can't  control a ball, can't pass a ball, awful positional sense, awful decision making. I'm short, I don't want the donkey anywhere near the club again.

You've got wee man syndrome, wee man.

I don't trust Allen one bit to so much as advise Gerrard

Martin, pish, Cummings, average, Murphy, average, Docherty, average

Folk on here found out within a quick google that he was a RB shifted to CB after his legs went and he was on a fuck ton at Norwich, yet someone getting paid hundreds of thousands of pounds a year can't 

1 hour ago, kanjo said:

What's worse is we sold Wilson to bring him here.  Wilson being sold was catalyst to at least one third of the goals we've conceded since the winter break and I stand by that.  Shockingly poor season in all.

Yup. I think we’d have been looking at a better second half of the season had Wilson not gone.

2 hours ago, MrMckee said:

Worse than rob kiernan. The amount of goals he has cost us as an individual is staggering thank fuck he's only on loan.

Literally won the sheep second place, i thought he was a no brainer as an experienced international with a good cv but fu*k me he plays like he's drunk.

Just now, BlueThunder said:

Yup. I think we’d have been looking at a better second half of the season had Wilson not gone.

So many ifs and buts for this season. 

If we hadn’t let Wilson go. 

If we had played Rossiter sooner

if we had played Alves instead of Martin. Or anyone instead of Martin. 

If refs hadn’t got so many decisions wrong

if morelos hadn’t missed so many sitters. 

If we hadn’t drawn games we should have won. Or lost games we should have drawn. 

But When you have a team of winners, these “ifs” don’t matter, a team of winners led by a winner don’t need those ifs 

our season ended the day we lost 3-2 at Ibrox to ten men of the scum after being 2-1 up. That was the day the tiny bit of belief our team had drained out of them 

1 hour ago, sassaaaa said:

Another who should be gone after today............

Another who should never have been near signing for our club. Completely useless, can only kick with one foot, can't tackle, and is hopeless in the air. Sums up the typical Rangers CB in recent years. Did MA recommend this donkey?  What really got me was that after a few games there were some saying that they 'sort of liked him', 'he has potential' etc the usual shit we see due to signing so many useless fuckers.

3 minutes ago, Bakbear said:

So many ifs and buts for this season. 

If we hadn’t let Wilson go. 

If we had played Rossiter sooner

if we had played Alves instead of Martin. Or anyone instead of Martin. 

If refs hadn’t got so many decisions wrong

if morelos hadn’t missed so many sitters. 

If we hadn’t drawn games we should have won. Or lost games we should have drawn. 

But When you have a team of winners, these “ifs” don’t matter, a team of winners led by a winner don’t need those ifs 

our season ended the day we lost 3-2 at Ibrox to ten men of the scum after being 2-1 up. That was the day the tiny bit of belief our team had drained out of them 

Couldn’t agree more about the 3-2 game.