Shotland....

falkirkNS

11 minutes ago, Courtyard Bear said:

Ollie Burke is he of the proper household??

Could we afford him??

Pretty positive he’s of the dark side. Sure when we played RBL he made reference to us being a massive club but he wanted to play and score against us because he’s a fenian bastard 

1 minute ago, Courtyard Bear said:

Tarrier cunt then. 

Not even sure he’s any good to be honest, got that mad transfer after playing less than 20 first team games for forest then never really featured for the RBL. Pardew didn’t trust him to play either so don’t see what the fuss is about. And he’s a taig so it’s a no from me. 

The reality here is we've got tarrier snpgreen fenian controlled small s scotland compared to the good natural order UK Unionist parties voted in and acting in the best interests of all of us good kind hearted people here in Scotland that is part of the good United Kingdom. 

Let's get rid of the tarrier snpgreens before they cause real people to rise up and be counted.

:angrywillie:

1 hour ago, Courtyard Bear said:

If we put the perfect system in place tomorrow for Scottish football we would at least 10 years away from anything like a football team. 

That system is never happening. ☹️☹️☹️☹️☹️

The under 21s beat France this week with McCrorie outstanding in goal and Gilmour running the show, and they beat South Korea today to reach the semi’s of the Toulon tournament, the Mexico game was a bunch of 4th and 5th choice fringe players playing a superior side. There’s players coming through believe me and Rangers are right at the forefront.

El tri was clearly superior to Scotland, at one point mexican players were just having fun and not taking seriously enough the game, surely this is not the best Scotland has to offer, also i did not see any Rangers players, i think only Murphy on the bench.