official..Phil mcgobblegiver is demented

He's obviously had some sort of untreated illness or disease in earlier years that is developing into something more serious that runs parallel with his hatred of all things Rangers which has evolved into this sort of paranoia, scary though that once respected media outlets are willing to run with his mentally challenged petty fantasies. 

6 minutes ago, miracle said:

Putting all else aside I fucking hate his writing style.   Surely anyone with the gall to call themselves a journalist should know paragraphs can have more than one sentence.

It's probably to make it easier for the semi-literate scum supporters to read. Paragraphs would confuse them.

1 hour ago, BridgeIsBlue said:

His daughter heard Rangers fans singing the famine song on the telly :lol:

Was there not something mental like he said she was 8 at the time but was actually 14? Such a habitual liar he couldn't even get his daughter's age right. Sure there was another tale about the whole family being upset when in reality he was living alone in Donegal, his wife and kids back in Scotland having grown weary of his irrational obsessional behaviour.

Phil's audience is Rangers haters and he has to give them what they want or they'll stop reading his blogs and donating.  Phil hates Rangers but he's created a situation now in which he must write about Rangers (albeit in a negative way) for a living.  Phil might be mental enough to believe the pish he writes, maybe he knows it's bollocks and just does it for the money, leave the looney's to it.

2 hours ago, K.A.I said:

He’s mentally ill he’s a sociopath that takes comfort from inventing something and running with it - I’m sure it’s a mental condition what he does dunno the name of it tho 

I've read before that he has Narcissistic Personality Disorder, legit, not to have a go at him.

2 hours ago, K.A.I said:

He’s mentally ill he’s a sociopath that takes comfort from inventing something and running with it - I’m sure it’s a mental condition what he does dunno the name of it tho 

Think it's just described as being a celtic fan.