Gerrard “it’s been happening for seasons”

Lloyd

1 hour ago, crazy bob swollenbaws said:

Abergreen fan I work with said exactly the same

Should have told the prick to go fuck himself and told him straight that's 3 times in 3 seasons up there alone they have fucked up, remember the Morelos penalty last season they got when he clearly got the ball? Then under Warbs, Tavs tackle on the edge of our box last minute? He clearly won the ball but it being the last minute th ref just had to give it and they scored from the freekick.

Thats 3 out the last 6 games in that midden alone , so I will say again, tell the sheep shagging cunt to go take a fuck to himself. 

Great to hear our manager speaking out. Hopefully with the English media taking more interest now that Gerrard  is in charge things will start to change or at the very least the SFA  and SPFL will be shamed into changing their attitude. Mind you I won't be holding my breath as most of that lot don't know the meaning of the word shame.

Shaming the SPFL into something is obviously a non starter. An official allegation to UEFA of systemic bias against the club is obviously the way to address this, along with a statement from King with a veiled reference to applying for admission to the English League on the basis of the systemic bias against the club in the Scottish League. Suspect that these two things in conjunction would start to see some change.

2 hours ago, Sweetheart said:

Have any backed up SG yet about the bad referring of that game? if not then they should do, as the Scottish media are sowing seeds against our managers reputation now.

Yes there was papers down south reporting it. ESPN sports also had an article.

Said it when Gerrard was appointed.

Even if he doesn’t stop 9IAR (which I desperately hope he does) he will forge this club into what it once was.

He’s only been in charge 6 weeks and has already instilled a belief in players and fans, is at ease taking on the press, has  called out the SFA and will no doubt bloody a few pundit noses.

It is early days but I simply cannot see it going wrong under his management.

7 hours ago, Copland bear said:

Should have told the prick to go fuck himself and told him straight that's 3 times in 3 seasons up there alone they have fucked up, remember the Morelos penalty last season they got when he clearly got the ball? Then under Warbs, Tavs tackle on the edge of our box last minute? He clearly won the ball but it being the last minute th ref just had to give it and they scored from the freekick.

Thats 3 out the last 6 games in that midden alone , so I will say again, tell the sheep shagging cunt to go take a fuck to himself. 

Forgotten about all these . Truly amazing . Jules needs to compile a video

Then there is all the Hivs games

Strangely enough , 2 of our main rivals

Gaffer was getting slated about his comments earlier on Talksport, didn't help they had Andy feckin Walker on to discuss it! Him and Simon Jordan giving it that the idea of a conspiracy is ridiculous also giving it that Gerrard isn't a proper manager yet and should watch what he says.

Jordan hasn't a clue what's being going on up here and Walker is a bitter wee twat but thats the pish thats getting put out uk wide about us!

5 minutes ago, 50ShadesofBlue said:

Mind the time Halliday was given a second caution and sent off for celebrating a goal by raising his fist to the Rangers support?!

Mind the time Alfredo went through on goal and only to be rugby tackled by the Hibs centre half but the foul went against him?!

Mind Stokes violently grabbing Tav and throwing him to the ground?

Mind Stokes then got involved in a tussle, raising his hands to a players throat but wasn't deemed violent enough?!

Mind all those red cards rescinded last season?!

Mind the Kipre stamp on Jack that went unseen by the ref? 

Mind the Motherwell player elbowing Cardoso and breaking his nose but didn't get sent off?!

Mind that time when Danny Wilson fouled a player clearly outside the box and the ref gave a penalty?!

Mind the time Bates was on the receiving end of a much more brutal kick out against St Johnstone but the player was only cautioned?!

Mind the time Scott Allan dangerously two foot tackled Rossiter only to be given a yellow card?!

I mean, when you start to list the honest mistakes(only ones I can remember) it's either all Scottish refs are not up to standard or something more sinister going on. 

Well done for what you do remember, i only remember them from reading your list. But that’s my auld memory that’s crap. I know we will get savaged for it but a full list added to anytime something happens would be good.

8 minutes ago, ForeverAndEver said:

Rangers fans complain about the St Johnstone player not getting a red.

Rangers fans complain that the Rangers player does get a red.

I don't think either are reds, just shows how fucking ridiculous Scottish referees are

1 hour ago, Bronzy said:

Whit the fuck the st johnsone player is the aggressor barges and then kicks a player doing nothing yellow

morelos playing fairly lets the first foul  slide and the prick comes in even harder he retaliates slightly instant red

identical my arse 

9 hours ago, Sweetheart said:

I wouldn't know where to start. Maybe people like Hugh Dallas, Jeff the Ref could work with one of our working groups to form one?

It's just taking YouTube clips from here and emailing too the club ? Why don't you try contacting them too ask if they would be interested ? What working groups ? 

6 hours ago, ForeverAndEver said:

Rangers fans complain about the St Johnstone player not getting a red.

Rangers fans complain that the Rangers player does get a red.

Rangers fans complain about other clubs players not getting reds, knowing theirs would.

Rangers fans complain about their player getting red, knowing other clubs players wouldn't.