Gerrard “it’s been happening for seasons”

Lloyd

Just now, Sportingintegritymyarse said:

* your statement.

Sadiq and Candeais to me would have offered more physicality than Kent and Ejaria. And done more graft and held defensive shape whilst also offering the legs than the 2 who came on did. Bizarre anyone thought the two who came on did that, or that either did so better than Candeais in particular would.

Murphy was rank yesterday other than holding his position well in the line of midfielders. He shouldn't have started and shouldn't have been on as long as he was. 

And it's comments I'm making, not particularly criticing as other factors contributed to the outcome far more than subs. But if that's ridiculous in your eyes I suppose I'll have to live with it.

Shh.

Your too late with your reply. I'm sober now.

16 hours ago, Courtyard Bear said:

The English media are watching finally we might get a light shone on his Mickey Mouse league and set up. 

Gerrard is a football icon not just in England but world wide.

The interest in scottish football has skyrocketed since he became Rangers' manager.

If McCoist, Warburton, Murty, Caixinha, or McLeish, said, '... we've been getting fucked for seasons ...' nobody cares and nobody listens. 

When Steven Gerrard says it, everybody listens!

And, if scottish football is exposed and they don't stop fucking us, not only will they lose the current improved status of this league, they have a future where they wont even reach the lowly heights of a Mickey Mouse league.

15 minutes ago, terminator said:

Gerrard is a football icon not just in England but world wide.

The interest in scottish football has skyrocketed since he became Rangers' manager.

If McCoist, Warburton, Murty, Caixinha, or McLeish, said, '... we've been getting fucked for seasons ...' nobody cares and nobody listens. 

When Steven Gerrard says it, everybody listens!

And, if scottish football is exposed and they don't stop fucking us, not only will they lose the current improved status of this league, they have a future where they wont even reach the lowly heights of a Mickey Mouse league.

Hope Gerrard has plenty evidence of shocking decisions against Rangers for his next couple of pressers. There's enough for him to be aware of.

He'll be in the local media hack targets now, his remarks are gold for them, but he needs facts to back up what he's saying or they'll try to turn his comments against him.

17 minutes ago, Sportingintegritymyarse said:

Hope Gerrard has plenty evidence of shocking decisions against Rangers for his next couple of pressers. There's enough for him to be aware of.

He'll be in the local media hack targets now, his remarks are gold for them, but he needs facts to back up what he's saying or they'll try to turn his comments against him.

I doubt he would have said that if he hadn't reviewed all the games we've played since King took over. SG  could be the voice that's needed to have all Premier league games use video assistant refereeing. That's the only way Rangers will get a level playing field imho.

35 minutes ago, Sportingintegritymyarse said:

The first video I'm sending Stevie is this one of brown's dangerous flicking a kick in the Hamilton player's face and not even getting a yellow for it so he can have the hacks compare it to the flick Morelos got sent off for.

https://www.thescottishsun.co.uk/sport/football/1536209/celtic-scott-brown-hamilton-giannis-skondras/

And you're right, the local media hacks will be out to destroy Gerrard - and they've already started.

The good news, though, is that for the first time in a long long time those local cunts don't matter. 

It's the prospect of international media highlighting the bullshit we've put up with that's will have the sfa and spfl shiting themselves. 

18 hours ago, Captain Hilts said:

I don't care that the paranoia shite will inevitably get thrown at us. Keeping quiet about these ridiculous decisions going against us has gotten us absolutely nowhere and a change of mentality is needed. Hopefully this will spark a change. 

There is zero paranoia with what happened during the game last night.  Questions due to video evidence will have to be answered so I really hope Stevie G and Rangers go after the officials fully loaded and make heads roll.  

To be honest,  I think Rangers played an absolute blinder making SG our gaffer.  They clearly knew we needed someone not only football minded, but level headed and have the ability to speak loud and clear with no nonsense about them. 

I truly hope changes are made with regards to refs and their blatant disregard for officiating games properly when it comes to us.  Clancy and assistants need brought to task for Yesterday's game. 

11 minutes ago, terminator said:

The first video I'm sending Stevie is this one of brown's dangerous flicking a kick in the Hamilton player's face and not even getting a yellow for it so he can have the hacks compare it to the flick Morelos got sent off for.

https://www.thescottishsun.co.uk/sport/football/1536209/celtic-scott-brown-hamilton-giannis-skondras/

And you're right, the local media hacks will be out to destroy Gerrard - and they've already started.

The good news, though, is that for the first time in a long long time those local cunts don't matter. 

It's the prospect of international media highlighting the bullshit we've put up with that's will have the sfa and spfl shiting themselves. 

Is this part of a refereeing watch dog group?

Will all clubs be analysed so that the statistics show Rangers are being unfairly treated?

16 minutes ago, terminator said:

The Scottish media will try to take there shots at Gerrard, but this time it won't work. There is too much interest in Gerrard from outside scotland for there dirty tactics to work. 

Going into out next next presser I hope Gerrard comes armed and ready to tear into these hacks. 

4 minutes ago, BlueKnight87 said:

The Scottish media will try to take there shots at Gerrard, but this time it won't work. There is too much interest in Gerrard from outside scotland for there dirty tactics to work. 

Going into out next next presser I hope Gerrard comes armed and ready to tear into these hacks. 

There scared of him as he has many contacts out with Scotland and they will look at every story and decision and hopefully call the media up here for the bigots they are.

We have had to put up with a lot while Brenda can do or say nothing wrong  .

Also they  have Griffiths as a perfect family man ?? which is just so wrong .

Yet there trying to silence our manager  who is the best thing to happen to Scottish football for years as they want to stay in the dark ages with 1 team running the show.

It is all about focus do we focus on there unfair  play and decision making or do wee focus on ripping them apart at the game of football

the more ridiculous decisions and fouls against us the more they expose themselves

48 minutes ago, Sweetheart said:

I doubt he would have said that if he hadn't reviewed all the games we've played since King took over. SG  could be the voice that's needed to have all Premier league games use video assistant refereeing. That's the only way Rangers will get a level playing field imho.

Get VAR so far to fuck.

50 minutes ago, Sweetheart said:

var  will kill football.

10 minutes ago, Sportingintegritymyarse said:

What you on about?

I'm asking if the sending of bad ref decisions to SG. one of our groups forming a refereeing watch dog and If so will all clubs be reviewed so the stats speak for them self that Rangers are being unfairly treated.

It's like reading the last page of a book and then going back and reading the rest of it.

Football has never been about perfection or certainty, controversy within reason is the lifeblood of sport, Have no fear of perfection - you'll never reach it.. as Dali said. 

13 minutes ago, Howsitgoing said:

Gerrards managerial career will not be allowed to fail because of corrupt referees and bankrupt/fenian media pundits. 

The U.K media will take an interest and show it for what it is way before that. 

Have any backed up SG yet about the bad referring of that game? if not then they should do, as the Scottish media are sowing seeds against our managers reputation now.

Gerrard has been handling crap journalists wanting to do him / Liverpool for years and has brought this experience to Rangers. He knows what to say and when to say it. The problem for the biased media up here is his comments turns a spotlight on Scottish football and not in the way they want (septic love in). They want to shut him up so expect the negativity and if they can get the likes of McCoist to say that, then they think this adds weight to the shut up argument. Gerrard will not give a fuck about them, as he will speak out out bad refereeing as he will not want his career derailed by the wankers in Scotland.

We have a manager that the world is interested in, when he speaks people listen to what he says and he will not be curbed by the tims up here who run the media. The system up here is going to be exposed by him and the tims don't like it (constantly playing the victim card and expecting to be wanked off by the media and the SFA).

1 hour ago, Sportingintegritymyarse said:

Evidence? You can't be serious. 

He's 10 minutes into his tenure as Rangers manager and he's had the rug pulled from under him by an official hell bent on keeping our gas at a peep. 

He's also evidently aware of the problem before he came and by fuck they didn't disappoint did they? 

No. As someone has already pointed out his profile is high enough to attract interest from far beyond the realms of this wee backwater. He's identified the problem in public. Good on him. If only his directors had the balls to be equally as vocal then just maybe we wouldn't have to tolerate the fucking circus who pass themselves off as media.