Stevie g's tie

MacBoyd

My grandad passed passed this to me. 

Not sure if he was chairman but was definetly on the committee of the Corby Glasgow Rangers Supporters Club.

I believe it was at one point the biggest RSC in Europe outside of Glasgow, knocked down for flats now unfortunately :justno:

FEC7C75C-3C78-41AF-B66A-553FE15C4079.jpeg

2F5431E2-AD27-48CD-82CD-EFB80DCE3887.jpeg

57 minutes ago, MattyBlue said:

My grandad passed passed this to me. 

Not sure if he was chairman but was definetly on the committee of the Corby Glasgow Rangers Supporters Club.

I believe it was at one point the biggest RSC in Europe outside of Glasgow, knocked down for flats now unfortunately :justno:

FEC7C75C-3C78-41AF-B66A-553FE15C4079.jpeg

2F5431E2-AD27-48CD-82CD-EFB80DCE3887.jpeg

My missus is from there. We had a few good nights in the Rangers club. It's a proper shame it's gone

4 minutes ago, Bluekev said:

My missus is from there. We had a few good nights in the Rangers club. It's a proper shame it's gone

Massive shame mate absolutely killed the scene around here, 2013 such a boot in the balls after what happened the previous year with the club. annoying thing is as much as there are a few normal pubs owned by bears here, there are no Rangers type clubs at all really and theres 3 fucking catholic social clubs :megaanguish:

1 minute ago, MattyBlue said:

Massive shame mate absolutely killed the scene around here, 2013 such a boot in the balls after what happened the previous year with the club. annoying thing is as much as there are a few normal pubs owned by bears here, there are no Rangers type clubs at all really and theres 3 fucking catholic social clubs :megaanguish:

The Irish centre grips my shit. My brother in law and his mate put their windows in years ago pissed up 

Just now, MattyBlue said:

Good on em! I have to drive past the hell hole most days!

My missus was glad to get our o there and my mother in law has just moved up here too now. If it's not taigs hassling you it's the fucking foreigners. What was once a place with decent people is now a hole

3 minutes ago, Bluekev said:

My missus was glad to get our o there and my mother in law has just moved up here too now. If it's not taigs hassling you it's the fucking foreigners. What was once a place with decent people is now a hole

Don't need to tell me mate! I'm biding my time, got a few things in the pipeline & I think we will move up to Scotland in the next few years.

5 hours ago, MattyBlue said:

Don't need to tell me mate! I'm biding my time, got a few things in the pipeline & I think we will move up to Scotland in the next few years.

Completed my student apprenticeship at Corby Stewarts & Lloyds - was a fantastic place in the 60's/70's - %wise there were more Scots born living in corby than in Scotland.

Ms Thatcher knocked it down by early 80's. I met the Conservative MP that flew over the steel works to ultimately close the steel plant, in a hotel in Maputo - those days pickets were out of hand, and much of the decision was made because of that.

The Rangers club, top of Rockingham Rd was a fantastic place - sad to hear it has gone. 

10 hours ago, Bluekev said:

When you say foreigners I guess you mean pakis who have ruined most towns in England