Tavernier

Broxi

18 minutes ago, Real Ranger said:

Didn't watch it to prove you wrong, but having watched it, thought it is worth pointing out just how much you made a cunt of yourself again.

Well you will know about making a cunt of oneself you’ve more than enough experience. 

Have a nice day cunt. 

He didn't play a great game before(on occasion,  but it was always a scrappy win) and I realise now,  that could have been due to being unhappy like the rest of the players at how they were being managed before.  SG has come in and given the guys their spark and has them all working together as a team(it's not perfect yet, but it will be). 

There is no messing around.  They now have the winners mentality rather than the getting on by mentality.  

He may not be the best defender,  that is true.  But he does have a team he can pretty much rely on now.  

46 minutes ago, Courtyard Bear said:

Well you will know about making a cunt of oneself you’ve more than enough experience. 

Have a nice day cunt. 

Having read this entire thread and being a new member to this forum, my first observation is that you are a horrible, disgusting cretin who would probably fit in more on Kerrydale.

It's fans like yourself who probably give players abuse on twitter and the likes, whilst sitting in your boxers in a dark room wanking your tiny tadger off to the thought of how much shite you can speak in one day.

Tavernier can be caught out of position at times and can be beaten at one v ones but name me any defender in world football who isn't. His offensive work is much more valuable to us than his defensive work and that's shown in pretty much every game this season.

4 minutes ago, Burts91 said:

Having read this entire thread and being a new member to this forum, my first observation is that you are a horrible, disgusting cretin who would probably fit in more on Kerrydale.

It's fans like yourself who probably give players abuse on twitter and the likes, whilst sitting in your boxers in a dark room wanking your tiny tadger off to the thought of how much shite you can speak in one day.

Tavernier can be caught out of position at times and can be beaten at one v ones but name me any defender in world football who isn't. His offensive work is much more valuable to us than his defensive work and that's shown in pretty much every game this season.

?? what a way to get started on here

13 minutes ago, Burts91 said:

Welcome to the forum ???

22 minutes ago, Burts91 said:

Oh here we go with another new cunt, who reads one thread has no idea the history between myself and Real Danger. 

Show me anywhere I’ve said he isn’t the best attacking option we have??? I’m waiting  

Im not on Twitter ya cunt. So wrong again   

Ive never booed or shouted abuse at a Rangers player in my life ya cunt. Sorry wrong again 

Your not doing very well are you, so before you come on here and tell me who or what I am simply by posts on an Internet forum put your brain in gear ya bellend. 

Oh and Tav is still a poor defender, best we have going forward but a poor defender. 

No surprise you have Tumshy Sauce in stitches. ??

29 minutes ago, Courtyard Bear said:

Oh here we go with another new cunt, who reads one thread has no idea the history between myself and Real Danger. 

Show me anywhere I’ve said he isn’t the best attacking option we have??? I’m waiting  

Im not on Twitter ya cunt. So wrong again   

Ive never booed or shouted abuse at a Rangers player in my life ya cunt. Sorry wrong again 

Your not doing very well are you, so before you come on here and tell me who or what I am simply by posts on an Internet forum put your brain in gear ya bellend. 

Oh and Tav is still a poor defender, best we have going forward but a poor defender. 

No surprise you have Tumshy Sauce in stitches. ??

you're feisty I like you

2 hours ago, Burts91 said:

You'll survive on here 

21 hours ago, BridgeIsBlue said:

People expect us to have players like Roberto Carlos etc. 

Fuck off. 

he is like Carlos ,his defending wasn't his strength either 

get your point 100pc .if he could defend as good as his forward play ,he would be at a top6 EPL club on 200k a week .

we are lucky to have him IMHO

Noticed it most in the game against the sheep that they played a lot of long diagonal balls into our RB area .

Sides know that this is our weak spot .and with the way the rest of the team is defending I'm sure it will be targeted a lot more ..

Wouldn't surprise me if we are practising this defence in our training sessions .half hour every day of long balls getting fired across and Tav and whoever is playing beside and in front of are working on countering this tactic .

Practise what your rubbish at not what your already good at 

2 hours ago, Burts91 said:

Boom. Liked. Exceptional introduction to the forum. Got Courtyard on toast here.