*** The Official Motherwell f.c. vs Rangers f.c. Match Thread ***

RFCRobertson

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I expect only injuries will stop the Boss from picking his best XI in each of the 3 games. Nobody will get rested.

A hard 7 days for the squad but then a two week break to recover. Starts today against the thugs from Motherwell. I feel good about the 3 points its injuries that worry me.

52 minutes ago, Gazza1212 said:

Exactly. 

The type of player who looks the part in games where he's afforded time and space. That's not what's going to happen today.

Too lightweight and nowhere near streetwise enough in that area up against this mob. No, a game more suited to the likes of Jack and McCrorie all day long for this one. 

Agreed

16 minutes ago, The No.9 said:

Rewatching the 99 treble season dvd just now get into the mood ? imagine big albertz in the team now we would leather the tims

The hammer loved a good tim skelping, was good at the dentistry as well ?

1 hour ago, Big Al II said:

Concern isn't over winning game it's who we might lose for 2 crucial games. A significant injury could alter the of our season considerably.

My worry exactly,these f**kers are renowned for their hammer throwing attitude. In saying that,there's nothing wrong wi a hard game so long as it fair and even.....what's the chances???

Archived