*** The Official Motherwell f.c. vs Rangers f.c. Match Thread ***

RFCRobertson

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, BigDak said:

To be fair to Thomson, I know somebody who knows him and he says that he is actually a decent guy who just likes football and apparently takes it to heart when he fucks up. But that’s second hand knowledge and my first hand knowledge of him is that he’s fuckin’ honkin’. I’m sure that guy said he was actually a Jambo.

He must be clinically depressed then. 

Almost certain for katic or goldson to catch an elbow should put that on at the bookies. 

As long as we don't get dragged down to their level of playing we should beat them by a few. Hopefully 2 or 3 up by half time would be good. Big Lafferty to score his first goal back.

8 hours ago, Drumloyal said:

Can see a couple of changes tmrw, think he might give Alfredo a wee breather. 

McGregor 

Tavernier        Katić        Goldson        Barišić 

Jack

Ejaria                Arfield

Candeias                                        Middleton

Lafferty

Going for a comfortable 0-2

I would tend to agree with this. 

Such a huge week I'm be tempted to rest candelas these bastards will for sure target him lafferty and Middleton will be more than enough against these hammer throwers .maybe give the giraffe a run out if we are on top with 20 min to go .

29 minutes ago, MrMckee said:

Almost certain for katic or goldson to catch an elbow should put that on at the bookies. 

As long as we don't get dragged down to their level of playing we should beat them by a few. Hopefully 2 or 3 up by half time would be good. Big Lafferty to score his first goal back.

Pretty sure we won't have our best starting 4 of Tav, Goldson, Katic and Barisic available for Sunday due to injury or red card today. No way will we be permitted to get out of today's game in a position of strength where the scum are currently weakened.

If Laffery starts I'm sticking money on a treble of him to score and pick up a yellow, and there to be a red card. 

cant wait! 

those saying ejaria was great the other night and should be played ahead of whomever...

don't you think he was very good simply because he had a lot of time on the ball?

that other side weren't exactly closing us down or attack-happy

this is going to be a very different game, and i think you'll see a different ejaria if we play him today

4 minutes ago, Jack The Flipper said:

cant wait! 

those saying ejaria was great the other night and should be played ahead of whomever...

don't you think he was very good simply because he had a lot of time on the ball?

this is going to be a very different game, and i think you'll see a different ejaria if we play him today

Arfield, Jack, and Ejaria is our strongest midfield at the moment. Who replaces Ejaria? 

Coulibaly when fit obviously, but Ejaria is better than anyone else in there imo.

12 minutes ago, Jack The Flipper said:

cant wait! 

Exactly. 

The type of player who looks the part in games where he's afforded time and space. That's not what's going to happen today.

Too lightweight and nowhere near streetwise enough in that area up against this mob. No, a game more suited to the likes of Jack and McCrorie all day long for this one. 

27 minutes ago, Sportingintegritymyarse said:

Pretty sure we won't have our best starting 4 of Tav, Goldson, Katic and Barisic available for Sunday due to injury or red card today. No way will we be permitted to get out of today's game in a position of strength where the scum are currently weakened.

If Laffery starts I'm sticking money on a treble of him to score and pick up a yellow, and there to be a red card. 

Could be wishful thinking but part of me thinks murderwell will need to calm it down as a lot of attention will be on them for the comments mid week.

Just in from the night shift can't wait until kick off Stevie g has got us all looking forward to watching our games again with the team he has put together and the way he has us playing. Feel like a kid again waiting for Santa waiting for the game to start and it's only a Motherwell game fuck knows what I will be like next weekend.

McGregor 

flan       Goodson    Katic      Borna 

Jack 

Arfield ojajra 

tav                                         Laff

Morelos 

spelling isnt my strong point. But would love to see Tav pushed on to that position and see how it suits him and flan and maybe do it against the taigs. We can’t afford just now to drop rest players so that’s why I’m sticking with Morelos. Europe is a bonus but the league is what we need to concentrate on     

15 minutes ago, MrMckee said:

Could be wishful thinking but part of me thinks murderwell will need to calm it down as a lot of attention will be on them for the comments mid week.

They are scum, and many are scum fans.

There's no way they'll fail to play to their strengths (thuggery) and try to double whammy it with helping the beggars for next week.

Archived