*** The Official Motherwell f.c. vs Rangers f.c. Match Thread ***

RFCRobertson

2 minutes ago, Essandoh said:

Huge opportunity to apply some pressure by winning this.

Lets make them go into their game against Hamilton 4 points behind us. I reckon they’ll concede.

yip,keep the pressure on them every chance we get. they're already starting to crumble. had it way too easy for years.

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
7 hours ago, Broxi said:

Flanagan completely prevents any sort of attacking down the left. Barisic is definitely first choice and Flanagan is definitely a back up 

I think Flanagan is far better on the other side of the pitch. Looks much more comfortable both in attack and when defending. 

3 minutes ago, Jb85 said:

Must win tomorrow and hopefully a few goals scored. Need to start winning by a few goals. Strongest team that’s available. 

I don't agree that it's a must win, but it would definitely help.

Puts a lot of pressure on them.

If we both make the Europa group stages, I can see a lot of dropped points and teams like hearts hibs and aberdeen keeping up with us and them till xmas.

Just now, gogzy said:

I don't agree that it's a must win, but it would definitely help.

Puts a lot of pressure on them.

If we both make the Europa group stages, I can see a lot of dropped points and teams like hearts hibs and aberdeen keeping up with us and them till xmas.

I just think every game is a must win. We need them to be under so much pressure they start turning on each other.

Also I think we need them in Europe too. 

1 hour ago, Jb85 said:

I just think every game is a must win. We need them to be under so much pressure they start turning on each other.

Also I think we need them in Europe too. 

Agreed, if we fails to make it, then it gives us a chance to open a gap hopefully.

If we make it, then we want them in too so they also have to play 2 games a week.

1 hour ago, Rangers_no1 said:

Pessimist at the best of times but with the over confidence on here lately combined with the lacklustre performance on Thursday having nightmares at the thought of in the space of a week all the positivity is killed!

Hopefully get the win tomorrow to keep the feel good factor heading into two massive games.

I'm exactly the same. 

Always think the worst. Three early goals and I'll relax, maybe. :lol:

Can see a couple of changes tmrw, think he might give Alfredo a wee breather. 

McGregor 

Tavernier        Katić        Goldson        Barišić 

Jack

Ejaria                Arfield

Candeias                                        Middleton

Lafferty

Going for a comfortable 0-2

To be fair to Thomson, I know somebody who knows him and he says that he is actually a decent guy who just likes football and apparently takes it to heart when he fucks up. But that’s second hand knowledge and my first hand knowledge of him is that he’s fuckin’ honkin’. I’m sure that guy said he was actually a Jambo.

On 24/08/2018 at 10:39, TMB said:

Why are people putting Halliday in midfield ahead of Ejaria?  Did you see the game last night?  Ejaria was the best player in the park.

Other than swapping Barisic for Flanagan I think it'll be the same team as last night.  The league is our number one priority and our strongest team needs to be put out.  Hopefully we can smash Motherwell and stay above the scum going in to that first Old Firm game.

Agreed. They have played two lost two. Smash them and sit nicely in place for next week. 

Archived