Absolute Fucking Warriors

BridgeIsBlue

43 minutes ago, doonald said:

Halliday is a much improved player under Gerrard, what a feeling it must be for him tonight, good for him !! Two years ago he was on the scrap heap.

Imagine how he's feeling right now. Last season pumped out to fuckknowswhere-istan by an incompetent charlatan, now helping your boyhood heroes into the group stages of European football and having Steven fucking Gerrard make your dreams come true. Delighted for the lad. Living the dream we all have.

1 minute ago, Iggy666 said:

Imagine how he's feeling right now. Last season pumped out to fuckknowswhere-istan by an incompetent charlatan, now helping your boyhood heroes into the group stages of European football and having Steven fucking Gerrard make your dreams come true. Delighted for the lad. Living the dream we all have.

I think he went to Azerbaijan because he knew that Caixinha wouldn't last. He just wanted to go somewhere out of the way until the inevitable happened. Fair play to him, he has come back and earned his right to be a squad player

23 minutes ago, Bakbear said:

I think he went to Azerbaijan because he knew that Caixinha wouldn't last. He just wanted to go somewhere out of the way until the inevitable happened. Fair play to him, he has come back and earned his right to be a squad player

Couldn't agree more. I wouldn't have been bothered if he had been sold to someone like killie or some shite but he's come back and earned his place in the squad. Has barely put a foot wrong so far this season. Long may it continue. 

honestly thought at the start of the season if we got to the third qualifier we would have exceeded any expectations but to go through 8 games undefeated is a remarkable achievement, well done to the players and the management staff for all the hard work so far. Hopefully we get a few decent ties in the group stages

Only caught the last twenty minutes, and that did nothing for my heart rate! Un-fucking real. We were always on our way back, but that's over now. The shower of dirty bastards that is the rest of Scottish football tried to kill us, and we've overcame them all and proved once again that WATP!

Just maybe conceding that last second goal on Sunday made these boys more fucking determined than ever to get the job done tonight. Every cloud has a silver lining, and those 4 points dropped v the sheep and murderwell can be clawed back in no time. It's only fucking August at the end of the day.

1 hour ago, BridgeIsBlue said:

Fucking love our boys irregardless of the result on Sunday. 

The good feeling is back. 

Exactly. We can't get overtly despondent if we dont get any points on Sunday. But I have a feeling we will get something. Still a long long way to go. It's only August. Still 8 to 9 months to go.