***UEFA Champions League 18/19***

G.E.C.

• Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
10 minutes ago, born a blue nose said:

English teams are ruining the game tho 

It's ruining their own game at the same time in a way. 

Shitty teams, who think they're big clubs that haven't won the league for decades, celebrating finishing 4th. 

8 minutes ago, Captain Hilts said:

So disappointed Ajax won't be in the final but what an achievement this is for Pochettino. No new signings for almost 2 years and not having their own ground for the same period. Deserves more recognition than he gets.

I know they haven’t signed anyone but they tied up all their key players on new contacts on astronomical wages so didn’t need to sell.

Its not like he’s got a bad squad 

6 minutes ago, harlands plater said:

Not a real champions league final if it’s two teams from the same country. Like us getting there and playing Motherwell.

they finished 3rd and 4th in the league last year :lol: 

3 minutes ago, ElBufalo20 said:

I know they haven’t signed anyone but they tied up all their key players on new contacts on astronomical wages so didn’t need to sell.

Its not like he’s got a bad squad 

Their squad is stretched thin. Look at their bench tonight - only two attacking options in Llorente and Lamela then all defenders and youngsters. Also need to take in to account they were without Kane for the semis and half of the quarters. 

Fucking unreal game of football. Lucas Moura deserves a statue outside that new stadium.

I feel bad for those Ajax fans, they were out of this world until that 3rd goal. I couldn't imagine how I'd feel if that was us in that position.

Archived