What's This Nonsense From Gers Fans On Here Wanting cellic To Go Through Tonight ?

tannerall

Magic, they've scored. Now it's time for Sudocream to score and take it to extra time. Then they're pumped out on penalties, having tired themselves and ended on a dejected note, in preparation for facing the mighty Rangers after another European humiliation. Perfecto.

4 minutes ago, BrotherTJ said:

Well Griffiths just scored  and its been pretty much one way traffic so far...time to switch the stream off

But we live in hope.

Why do you feel the need to search for a stream, get all comfy with your beer and crisps and settle down to watch those cunts

bizzare mate. Absolutely bizarre 

13 minutes ago, KeyserSoze said:

Why do you feel the need to search for a stream, get all comfy with your beer and crisps and settle down to watch those cunts

bizzare mate. Absolutely bizarre 

Cos I'm sitting at the pc mate -watching the other games.

22 minutes ago, FSM said:

You were watching multiple games simultaneously?

Aye kinda.  Was watching the Burnley game too  - or at least trying to keep one of my eyes on it.  I was kinda hoping they'd make a come-back but they never really got going until late on.

No audio so it's not hard to do  It's mostly keeping an eye on the scores then rewinding if there's a goal.

Keeps me amused and better than watching shite on tv, anyway., whilst I do other stuff on the computer.

We’ve come from the abyss and gone through all this shite in the last few years and finally have made our statement. This is no mean feat. Battling all sorts to get where we are today. They can’t keep us down and they fucking hate it. So what, they got through this tie tonight (as expected). We are on the rise and they know it. They are shitting themselves now and are doubting the manager and board because of us. Hats off to  all at Rangers, players, management, tea ladies, and the rest. But the biggest hats off goes to the fans. We’re back cunts. 

Didn’t want them going through but I’m not blind to the positives for us. 

1) they don’t want to be there

2) their players don’t want to be there 

3) extra games with a disjointed squad 

4) they won’t spend any money they make 

it was win/win for us either way the way I see it. 

4 hours ago, tannerall said:

The main reason seems to be it would tire them out.  

If they go through they stay in Europe, keeps their fans happy for now, generates them a lot of money, gives them a good chance of one or two glamour ties, and an opportunity for their players to impress in Europe. 

If they go out they lose the money, lose any chance of a glamour game for the season, and probably cause their players to lose interest, some might even want away.

And of course their fans would go ballistic putting more pressure on their team, manager and the club itself. 

They would have fewer games,but the attendance would plummet in those they had.

Anyone still want them to go through ? I certainly don't. 

Wisnae me! Them getting through means they can now match our Europa revenues. We need to generate more cash than them in the catch up. Still, no £30M CL payoff for them has a sweet smell.

Mental that people actually despise them enough that they want them to get beat despite the clear & obvious benefits it has on our league campaign for them to go through.

Reminds me of when the SPL clubs were voting on kicking us out the league & Motherwell issued their fans with info showing the decline in profit they would see by kicking us out... Yet they voted for it anyway. 

Anyone that tries to spin it that them going out would do them more harm this season than good is full of shite. They're notoriously bad following European games. Throw in a couple of Eastern European trips & they will struggle when they come back, dropping points that we can then capitalise on. The only evidence you need of that is the year we went to Manchester, had we not played so many games that year we would have won the league at an absolute canter, instead we lost it on the last day. 

Europa league is a bonus, our focus has to be on winning the league & I really don't care what we need to do to win, If it meant the tarriers going on an extended Europa League run but losing every league game following I honestly couldn't care if it meant we won the league. 

Also, anybody talking about the financial benefits of them dropping out.. We win the league we get a shot at the Champions League, they don't.

15 hours ago, tannerall said:

The main reason seems to be it would tire them out.  

If they go through they stay in Europe, keeps their fans happy for now, generates them a lot of money, gives them a good chance of one or two glamour ties, and an opportunity for their players to impress in Europe. 

If they go out they lose the money, lose any chance of a glamour game for the season, and probably cause their players to lose interest, some might even want away.

And of course their fans would go ballistic putting more pressure on their team, manager and the club itself. 

They would have fewer games,but the attendance would plummet in those they had.

Anyone still want them to go through ? I certainly don't. 

I don't either. What I've highlighted in your post is what they stole from us when they led the way to us being booted out of the league.