What's This Nonsense From Gers Fans On Here Wanting cellic To Go Through Tonight ?

tannerall

1 minute ago, siddiqi_drinker said:

If they were playing in a tiddlywinks tournament, I'd still never want these cunts to win.  Fail to qualify after our heroic performance, their heads will be down on Sunday.  No matter who they play I ALWAYS WANT THEM TO LOSE, no exceptions

Financial timplosion will be spectacular. 

I see dumbele is about to be sold, those FFP rules can be a cunt so they can. 

3 minutes ago, tannerall said:

The main reason seems to be it would tire them out.  

If they go through they stay in Europe, keeps their fans happy for now, generates them a lot of money, gives them a good chance of one or two glamour ties, and an opportunity for their players to impress in Europe. 

If they go out they lose the money, lose any chance of a glamour game for the season, and probably cause their players to lose interest, some might even want away.

And of course their fans would go ballistic putting more pressure on their team, manager and the club itself. 

They would have fewer games,but the attendance would plummet in those they had.

Anyone still want them to go through ? I certainly don't. 

What do you mean still?  on the losing any chance of a glamour game for the season, that's not true they'd still have at least 4 games against us :dance:

Just now, siddiqi_drinker said:

If they were playing in a tiddlywinks tournament, I'd still never want these cunts to win.  Fail to qualify after our heroic performance, their heads will be down on Sunday.  No matter who they play I ALWAYS WANT THEM TO LOSE, no exceptions

Absolutely"hope they get fucked right out tonight, fuck them!