Today’s The Day

JizzyMonkey

Today’s the day that those bheasty cunts feel our wrath and we let them know that we are back!!

Come on lads let’s get torn into these soap dodging bastards and show not only them but the whole of Scottish football and beyond the bears are back and 55 is on its way

WATP

This is as strong a position we've been in going to their place and arguably as a weak a position they've been in for many a year. This is the first time I truly believe we have a team that is capable of doing something.

I would love to beat them but this won't come easy. This will be really tough and we need everyone to step up. This game is massive on so many levels even at this early stage of the season. I would absolutely take a draw right now. We must not lose this game IMO. We mustn't lose any further ground and to remain unbeaten is so important going into the international break. Physiologically I think it's massive we don't lose.

If we win though, it's a game changer. 

6 minutes ago, Sportingintegritymyarse said:

I'll take a draw. Hope for a win, but right now I'd be happy as fuck walking out there with a point and unbeaten run maintained.

A point for us would be a good result, and the vermin will be raging after their poor transfer window, they'll turn on the board, a bit of fenian in fighting, lovely ?

4 minutes ago, 2nd Flute said:

A point for us would be a good result, and the vermin will be raging after their poor transfer window, they'll turn on the board, a bit of fenian in fighting, lovely ?

Agreed. But a win would really put a cat amongst the pigeons and we're fucking due it and deserve it. 

Today is ours! 

46 minutes ago, saintbob1969 said:

Lets not kid ourselves that this won't be a very tough game. Would be delighted to see a performance with heads held high and everything left on the park. 

Too many false dawns for me to get carried away. Our manager is a winner, no doubt about it. Lets go!

This is my mindset aswell, although I am more confident than I have been in the last few. 

After a tough week in Europe, most of our team never been through this atmosphere before, only 800 allowed into this stinkhole - it's not going to be as easy as we think to take 3 points.

To come out of there at this early stage in the league  with a draw- we have done really well and I will be happy- but by all means Rangers- Prove me wrong !!!!

1 minute ago, Ayrblue1 said:

If there was ever a day to watch this it's today, the chips were down back then and look how we battled 

Best game of my life, in that Govan West Corner 10 foot away from the bastards giving them absolute hell for 90 minutes. 

Utter defiance from us that day, didn't know where we were going or when we'd be back but they weren't having their day at Ibrox, that was our day. And by fuck did they hate every second. 

As much as we have improved drastically, we are getting way too over confident for this, cunts talking about scoring and winning by 3 or 4 goals in a thread the other day ffs, I'd love a win, I'd take a draw but wouldn't be surprised if we got humped either, wee bit of reality and calm required. 

As bad as it got at points last season, we created chances against them. But for some awful Morelos form, we really could have picked up results against them last season. Now he's back on fire and Lafferty is as well. Couple that with the most robust defence we've had in years (!!) and we have a great opportunity. Only concern is Morelos and getting sent off. The odds on us are ridiculous as well. Hoping for a great one ?

2 minutes ago, Scottywellhousetb said:

As much as we have improved drastically, we are getting way too over confident for this, cunts talking about scoring and winning by 3 or 4 goals in a thread the other day ffs, I'd love a win, I'd take a draw but wouldn't be surprised if we got humped either, wee bit of reality and calm required. 

We’re no getting pumped.

Just now, CoatbridgeBear said:

We’re no getting pumped.

I'm not saying we will , I said it wouldn't surprise me, we've went to that midden with far better teams and been laced, I'm not trying to be Mr mega negative, I hope we fucking skelp the bastards but I hate all that we'll do them no bother patter before the game, keep the talking for after the game if the job is done. 

Good teams with smart coaches routinely get good results at that mhidden in European games. 

Are we a good team with smart coaches? Definitely.

All we have to do is keep calm in the most over-rated atmosphere in football. The way it’s been going it will only take us going ahead and looking in control for the manky bastards to turn on their board and the Mars Bars will be flying.

1 hour ago, saintbob1969 said:

Lets not kid ourselves that this won't be a very tough game. Would be delighted to see a performance with heads held high and everything left on the park. 

Too many false dawns for me to get carried away. Our manager is a winner, no doubt about it. Lets go!

Even if this one has come to early .I hope we don't have to get scattergun out 

The season is a long one and I'm more than confident we will find out feet in these fixtures this season

I hate over confidence and bravado tbh so I'm happy to see how it unfolds 

8 minutes ago, bluenose244 said:

Best game of my life, in that Govan West Corner 10 foot away from the bastards giving them absolute hell for 90 minutes. 

Utter defiance from us that day, didn't know where we were going or when we'd be back but they weren't having their day at Ibrox, that was our day. And by fuck did they hate every second. 

more of the same the day mate. I've never been to an OF but that day in the face of everything that was going on everyone there that day must have felt 10 feet tall. ????