Rossiter

MrMckee

2 minutes ago, doonald said:

What ?? Where the f uck do you get  that...  I have been a Gers fan for the last 68 years.  I helped the club  organize the game in Victoria  when Rangers visited here a few years ago.  My two grand daughters were mascots that day, do you want me to send a photo  /  I guess because my parents called me Donald you figure I must be a fenian. I am also  a mason as well .. are you ?  Also my father was a mason too and his name was Donald as well.   you dumb c unt

Punch his cunt in mate

27 minutes ago, doonald said:

What ?? Where the f uck do you get  that...  I have been a Gers fan for the last 68 years.  I helped the club  organize the game in Victoria  when Rangers visited here a few years ago.  My two grand daughters were mascots that day, do you want me to send a photo  /  I guess because my parents called me Donald you figure I must be a fenian. I am also  a mason as well .. are you ?  Also my father was a mason too and his name was Donald as well.   you dumb c unt

Donald Donaldson fae Dunoon. 

2 hours ago, doonald said:

What's the Masonic got to do with it? They let the Kaffliks in the Masonic. Are you in the Orange though? 

7 hours ago, doonald said:

Calm doon-ald, it's just part of the initiation here.

12 hours ago, doonald said:

No need to Quack up Donald

Tell them to Duck off

20180907_074913.jpg

19 hours ago, doonald said:

:taig:

4 hours ago, Aubie92 said:

I think the papacy still class joining the Masonic as a no no, so that's more on the bigoted Roman Catholic Church than the Masonic. ?

Yes, you used to get excommunicated if you joined a masonic lodge and were a catholic.

The Catholic Church's current norm on Masonic associations is the 1983 CDFDeclaration on Masonic associations.[89][p] The 1983 CDF declaration states that Catholics "who enroll in Masonic associations are in a state of grave sin and may not receive Holy Communion."

That is their current stance and it hasn't changed much really, yet people would have you believe it's the masons that are the bigots:lol:

On 07/09/2018 at 22:57, siddiqi_drinker said:

Really, more every week and don't forget that the leader of the Catholic emancipation in Ireland, Daniel O'Connell was a member. 

P2 ?,  Rossiter is like a wheelbarrow without a wheel or handles.

On 06/09/2018 at 19:21, doonald said:

In fairness every Donald I have ever met has been a Rangers supporter. I've never met one that isn't.

On 06/09/2018 at 19:21, doonald said:

Shocking behaviour. You don't need to work ever again so chill.